Notices

I thank GOD 4...

Old 04-16-2005, 08:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bonnierose333

I thank GOD 4...

Hi everybody,
This is an excellent idea. I thank Father God 4 sending Jesus. And I thank Jesus 4 coming 2 earth, hanging on the cross and dying in my place, so I could have eternal life! I thank God 4 promises: especially Jeremiah 29:11- good plan, bright future and hope! I thank God 4 wonderful adoptive parents 'n grandparents; Godly friends; a beautiful neighborhood and precious neighbors. I thank God 4 people and life in general. I thank Him 4 getting me thru a nervous breakdown in 11/73; a heartbreaking divorce in 7/79; difficult employments and hard situations in the decade 2 follow. I thank God 4 helping me 2 stop smoking 20 years ago...on 4/4/84...and 4 making me strong enough 2 cease alcohol intake! I thank God 4 bright sunshine, green grass, pretty flowers, hummingbirds and all animal life!!!
Old 04-18-2005, 08:51 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
bonnierose333

Bedtime Gratitude Replies & Sam

Was just looking at Bedtime Gratitude Prayers and the various replies. I realized I forgot to thank God for "Prayers" and "The Word" and all those people talking about bedtime and morning prayers. And that Sam082602 and his cat Kazy returning home after being prayed for; that's some cool reading!!!!