Hurt and unsure

Old 12-13-2017, 04:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hurt and unsure

So I was with a meth addict for 2 years unknowingly until he hit me and I called the cops and he admitted his problem. Months later he came back sober or so he claimed and wanted to do me right and have our family. Long story short I let him back in since his mom kicked him out and he lost everything to his name. I could tell something was off and kicked him out. He said to never contact him again. And hasent tried to contact me at all. Although I shouldn’t be hurt I am considering he knew I was pregnant when he left. Now I feel stuck. I am hurt because I know now that he probably never loved me and I believe his lies and I already have two small children. Just at a loss of what to do and think. I don’t want to get over him only to have him pop up later because of the child.
Old 12-14-2017, 05:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Phee, you get to say who is in your life and who isn't. Should he show up some time later, have a support agreement drawn up so that he can carry his end of the financial responsibility for this child. If he is just there to make trouble, that alone may make him disappear.

Please take care of yourself and your children.