It's finally over

Old 06-19-2015, 03:25 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Shanshan View Post
I feel better but also bad. In person he was not this man, we live 1.5 hrs a away from each other, he kept asking me to move in, then when I brought it up he was cold and said I was ' pressuring him' and he wanted me to do my own thing. Going missing for hours and half truths but if I didn't respond in half hour ' I was up to something'. Very painful for sure to watch a double life and think it's you but when really it's drugs
That's exactly how I felt with my ex. I was happy when I was with him because he was actually giving me attention, but when we weren't together, I wouldn't hear from him for hours. He would make plans with other people, but only hang out with me when he had nothing better to do. You don't need someone in your life who makes you feel like there is something wrong with you. There is something wrong with HIM. I didn't want to believe what anyone on SR was saying either, just as SobRecNYC said, but as soon as you take their advice you'll realize how right they were and you'll wish you had listened all along! That's how I felt anyway.

It's so much better to be alone and consistent, than with someone who makes you feel miserable when they're not around. It's not healthy!
Old 06-19-2015, 04:38 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Nothing much else I could do when the behavior and pattern matched but he still denied, so as I sit and cry atleast I know I will feel better soon. Thank you