Feeling pretty horrible..

Old 04-22-2013, 04:49 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Please listen to what Zoso and the other fellow posters are telling you on this forum. I too am disengaging from this type of relationship and have made so many mistakes on how I allowed another person's addiction to affect me personally as if it were an attack.

Many times after I realized my ex had relapsed it was usually him sitting in his condo all tweaked out by himslef isolating with no one around and when there were others around, they weren't people that were there for too long!!
Old 04-22-2013, 05:50 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Orange Lily

Originally Posted by Wing View Post
Their minds are so twisted. I also just stupidly clicked in and found out he added all these low class girls showing naked butt and pushed boobs... Wtf..

I know how u feel. I'm feeling exactly the same. I'm trying to remind myself not care... But I'm very angry.
Same for me. When I found out he was using again, I went berserk and went through all his things... Found more drug paraphanelia, went through his FB messages and then found out he'd cheated on me for the last 4 months as well.

I occasionally have the resurgence of rage and sadness--- but as everyone here has all ready posted, they're not in their right minds- at all. It's going to take a LONG time to accept that--- but it's a useful mantra to remind myself of.

They're sick and can't cope-- so they do things that make themselves feel better without regard to the devastation they leave behind.

We don't need that in our lives.