Stopped by to say hello

Old 10-10-2012, 07:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Stopped by to say hello

I hope everyone is doing well, its been a while since i have posted not much to tell really, my AS addiction has been on and off with rehab just to go back to using again, hes in recovery again as i write this but this time he is not living with me actually he went away overseas to stay with his aunt, she has a beautiful house in the country so well see how he does from there, from past expereiences its going to be really really hard for him, alot of growing up and learning on his part maybe it will click for him as for me Ive had a wonderful month and a half of not stressing , its been great i hope i stay like this id hate to go back to the way i was , take care
Old 10-10-2012, 07:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thanks for giving us an update each your son enters rehab he learns something so I will be praying he works hard this time and makes it.

I am happy to hear you have been able to enjoy stress free time feels great doesn't it?

Stay strong.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:45 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

It's good to see you again and I hope that your son uses this clean time to grow and find a better way of living.

Keeping you all in my prayers, including his aunt.

Hugs