anyone ever get the crying phone message?

Old 08-17-2012, 03:03 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thank you all! Of course, I haven't responded. I'm speechless. It was confusing. And I just do not trust. I am concerned if I don't respondin someway I will get angry and spiteful x next. But, I think I wo9uld get that anyway at some point so it really doesn't matter. I love that he said sorry I was gone for 2.5 months (no reason why) BUT....the BUT seems to excuse himself...BUT now he is going to start over again..."start fresh". What hurts is him telling me he loved me, I'm a beautiful person and he misseme from his *****'s cell. It is everything I wanted to hear a year ago, but never did. This is the first time I heard this. Anyways, I know that bottom line he is an addict. He can't be trusted.

I would LOVE to change my number. Legally, I can't. BUT I have talked to my lawyer. I no longer feel hopeless and like I have to deal with this crap until my child is 18. She and I came up with a 6 month plan o action, and if he continues this inconsistent behavior I will finally be able to legally change my number. I just want to do everything legal and do what's best for my little guy. Of course , this has thrown a wrench in my financial future planning, but gotta do it. My addict has screwed me in so many ways. I'm glad he thinks bc he makes a crying phone call it will all go away and we can be friends and co-parent! Gwad! Hopefully within a year I wil not have to deal with this crap anymore.
Old 08-17-2012, 03:33 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

In my experience when the calls are nice and lovey she is high. When they are desperate and threatening she needs a fix.

It still hurts me to think about how happy I was the first time she said "I know it will take a long time to earn back everyone's trust after the way I have acted. But now that I'm clean I'm willing to do whatever it takes to do that." - Now it will take even longer because that was an act as well.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:37 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by interrupted View Post
In my experience when the calls are nice and lovey she is high. When they are desperate and threatening she needs a fix.
That's so true. I could tell when AH was jonesin for a fix because he would be mean and snappy. Sometimes I would despise him for being so mean and disturbing my peace. I would be ashamed to hope he would crawl off to the garage to get high. Then he would and he would be all stupid with a sloppy look on his face, and I would hate him again.