Told him all 'my' secrets - feel so free

Old 07-26-2012, 02:42 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by KnBlueSkies View Post
Yes I was reading up on you LovemeNot because I wanted to understand why it is you have such intense feelings of negativity and anger towards this poster and her family. Its oozing from your words; its very sad. It would be wise for you to examine your own feelings even if you do not want to do so on this forum. I think it would be very beneficial to your own personal recovery and growth. This is not about Allforcnm this is something inside YOU.

The same questions could be asked of you, no?
Old 07-26-2012, 03:06 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

I will be happy to answer your question. I stumbled on this website a few weeks ago while researching fertility and if there is a connection with past drug use. I saw a post from someone asking if there were any success stories. She was getting mostly negative replies. So I decided to post and share about how I met my boyfriend who was very newly clean, we married, and now over 6 years later he is still clean and we are happy, and planning on having children.
I got back replies asking, if things were going so well then why was I on a friends and family forum? People basically implying I was in denial, and just negative comments because how dare I say people can develop and sustain relationships .

Then yesterday, I had decided to come back and give it another try, and post my question about fertility issues…. I started reading… all so negative. I replied to someone’s post again…. And LovemeNot made a direct reply to me stating just what I mentioned above. But as I read… I see this post from Allforcnm which does not seem aggressive in its initial post. It is a story of hard work, and growth…. And then I read all these replies from Lovemenot attacking her. So I decided to call her out on it. Why?

Because I realize many of you are in pain, and are hurting; but it is wrong to attack someone like Allforcnm who is having success and just wanted to share that with people here. I would probably not have commented if Lovemenot had not made that direct reply to me, but since she did I wanted to point out her contradictions.

In my opinion a family forum should be well rounded, and be able to address all issues of living with addiction, not just filled with anger and negativity, and worse attacking people who try to share a positive experience in their life.
Old 07-26-2012, 03:49 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Since the original poster stated that she was done with this thread ( her thread), I think it has run it's course.
Please remember, this is a forum to share and support, not to attack, regardless of whether you have a different opinion.