Checking In...

Old 03-23-2012, 06:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thumbs up Checking In...

Good morning SR Family!

It is a beautiful day here in NJ!

I wanted to check in with you all. I had a very good week. I made a committment to myself to start eating right, workout (my normal routine was interrupted due to AH) regularly and really start concentrating on me. Well this week I did exactly that. I went to gym everyday. Stayed on target with my eating. Productive at work. Productive at home. Yesterday I took some extra time for myself and got a pedicure. Regardless of the crazy texts I received from AH deflecting and pointing the finger at me, telling me how easy it looks like it is getting for me and everynight he cries to sleep, quack, quack. I listened to music all week which I haven't done in a while. I kept up on my reading. Reached out to my fellowship members between meetings which I attend twice a week. I feel good. I feel good if just for today. Maybe my mood was contagious because my son asked me to switch his bus stop to our new home this week. This makes my life so much easier in the morning and afternoon!!! I am keeping the focus on me. I am taking care of my children. I am taking care of me.

Thank you everyone for all your continued support, wisdom, experience and strength.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:37 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Fantastic - keep up the good work and keep posting your progress it's good to read when someone is doing well it's what we all wish for each other - you've inspired me to have a better today
Old 03-23-2012, 07:38 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Ignore the quacks and keep doing what is right for you.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Follow your dreams, they will take you to new beginnings and wonderful days ahead.

Hugs
Old 03-23-2012, 09:16 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

What an uplifting post! Thank you for sharing!

gentle hugs
ke