Just saw my AD's hooker ad

Old 01-08-2012, 10:59 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

hi,

thought id stop by and share a story of a beautiful girl i once knew, she used to babysit me was a family friend and although i was little i remember one day she changed , one day she was my babysitter and the next we were all stuffed in the car searching the streets for her , i remember seeing horrible people on those streets, scary dark places id never want to go . later on i learned she had gotten herself into drugs and was prostituting herself on the streets sadly i dont even know what happened to her since we lost touch but i think of her often , im so so sorry you are going through this, my son has also done some horrible things in his past that i would rather not want to know , really there are no words to help with the hurt you must be feeling, just letting you know that my prayers are with your beautiful daughter and your family...
Old 01-08-2012, 03:22 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Itold her before she left that if I find out that she's engaging in illegal activities, I will try and get her arrested. I mean what I say and say what I mean!

Good. the only time my husband stopped using was when he was incarcerated. It might be what she needs to stop this downward spiral.

You take care of you.
Old 01-08-2012, 03:29 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Kittenkaboodle, Words fail me utterly. I'm am so very sorry for your pain.