I want my wife back

Old 12-16-2011, 03:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I want my wife back

I know she is in there somewhere. I ask for her often. She is lost. I have tried to find her. I have come to the realization that I cannot.

I text her today. I told her that I wanted my family together for Christmas. She is mad about DSS harassing her on a daily basis. She was OK for a little while. As the day progressed her texts became different.

I spoke with her brother late this afternoon. He saw hert. He said she was all messed up. His wife, my wifes pill partner, od'd the night before last and was taken to the emergency room. She is now in a mndatory rehab program. I do not want my wife to od, but I pray she follows suit to the rehab center.

She just text me. Her words are different now than they were earlier. I know i AM DRIVING MYSELF CRAZY. I just want to see my family for Christmas. She is holding my daughter hostage. The power is now cut off and the sewer, but they seem to think it is OK down at DSS.

THY WILL BE DONE, NOT MINE. Having a tough day of it. I just looked up and realized its only 9 days til christmas.
Old 12-16-2011, 06:42 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Addiction destroys entire families, and I am so very sorry it has destroyed yours.

All you can do is try to protect the children.

Keeping you all in my prayers.

Hugs
Old 12-16-2011, 07:13 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

you are in my prayers. i am sorry all of this is happening. let us know how u r doing!!
Old 12-16-2011, 08:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

(((topdog))) - I'm so sorry you are going through this. I don't think there's many things harder than knowing what you want, but realizing that it just may not be possible.

Addiction is far reaching, and hurts so many people. I've been on both sides of the addiction fence, and though neither is good, it's been a lot harder when it's happening to someone I love.

Lots of hugs and prayers coming your way,

Amy
Old 12-17-2011, 05:02 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Addiction has tenacles that affect everyone they touch, it is indeed a disease of the family.

Keep your resolve do everything you can to get your daughter out of your wifes hands.

I am so very sorry.
Old 12-17-2011, 09:05 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

[QUOTE=topdog0627;3208060]

She is holding my daughter hostage. The power is now cut off and the sewer, but they seem to think it is OK down at DSS. /QUOTE]

I am sorry. I am not following this part. Has a court awarded her sole custody?
Old 12-17-2011, 02:25 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

[QUOTE=outtolunch;3208721]
Originally Posted by topdog0627 View Post

She is holding my daughter hostage. The power is now cut off and the sewer, but they seem to think it is OK down at DSS. /QUOTE]

I am sorry. I am not following this part. Has a court awarded her sole custody?
When we seperated a year and a half ago. We reconciled after 2 mos. I didn't know she was abusing opiates at that time. She said I grabbed her by the arm and I went to jail for cdv.