Update on son

Old 02-14-2011, 04:20 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Hey ((((Dev))))

So glad to hear about your son giving it a go. I love your humorous way of looking at what you have been thru with your son. If we can't laugh at our selves all is lost I think.:rotfxko
Old 02-14-2011, 10:22 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hi PacNorthwesterner: Glad to be of assistance. If you need any other tips like how to teach ABC's, numbers, etc., just let "old" nanna know. I swear someone asked me what time it was the other day and I replied, "the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 4. Scary huh?

Hi Splendra: Oh, I wasn't always so humorous about my son. I only got that way when Ann threatened to hit me with the bunny cleats! I mean I remember being a short putt to the edge in those years. For instance, when my son told me he was going to live in his storage unit (I paid for) I thought I cannot handle this. I was sure he would die because of lack of air! That's when Ann came to the rescue and assured me there would be plenty of air in there and, after all, the door could be opened from the inside too! Thank goodness! By the way, that never happened either!

Hi Wicked: It was the show where they bring in the special unit to search the cells for contraband. He was one of those special officers. He also was the one who found contraband. Wow, I was so impressed that my son got him for a parole officer. He was really good looking! Unfortunately, he wasn't the one that was crazy for me. It was the older one he got next! LOL

Hmmm? I don't know but I like watching those too, except when they start hand-cuffing them; too close to home, so I turn it off!

Ok, got to go pick up my little Valentine at school in a bit. Social workers also coming today. They love Mr. Dev and the lunch he prepares for them.

Hugs, Devastated