i need words of wisdom

Old 10-17-2010, 10:19 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Oh the Plans! Truly I do believe they have full intenions of following through with the plans they make, they and we have to take into concideration the adjustment time they are going to go through with being away from it all for 3 months. You need not feel that you have to be going to her Wed. nights family meetings, sure maybe if you do want to go then go, but don't go to please her. If you stopped and looked at all of her requests, it is still all about her. She thinks if she does this (something possitive) the you should do this. She is manipulaing you now in bits and pieces only to lead up to the grand slam of what she is wanting...to live where she wants and does and goes where she wants. Then if you get mad at her she can throw I did this and that in your face.

You have stood strong with her, so she does know that she has to play you in one little step at a time. She is going to work on you iwth guilt, she knows how to play your weakest point.

Also I just wanted to make it clear to you, because I'm sue it could make you feel uptight or upset when we refer to "your daughter is this or doing this" what is really ment is the addiction is this or that.

Stay Strong!

Rose