have come to a conclusion

Old 07-21-2010, 05:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
tam

have come to a conclusion

well, as you know I had to call the police on AH sunday for continously calling my home/cell phone, knowing I will have no contact (he left 1 very angry message I need to talk to you now!) I was afraid he would come to the house as I see he has become mentally unstable, aggressively worse..yesterday I come home from work, fed the dogs, was doing my floor exercises and I hear a big bang on door..the police were there, 2 cops , flat bed truck and my AH and the young girl. I started crying I had no idea what was going on, the officer told my ex to get into the car across the street and instructed me to move my car (he was very rude to me) as they were towing his car out of the garage. I had to drive by my ex and the young girl and the young girl started laughing at me..I held it together, looked away and walked back to the house. I sat on the steps crying with my tenant. I felt like a victim all over again, they came there without warning and the police were rude to me. anyhow, he got his car which is fine..he proceeded to come in the driveway and the officer again said, get off the property now, you have your car..the officer asked him where he is taking the car, my ex said I dont want to answer that question (he was extremely manic and looked like a wild man) the officer said..okay buddy you want to play games, we will pull you over and follow your every move and if we find you driving under DUI, no ins, no license we will take you in..I just sat there, numb..I didnt say a word, just numb (so I have come a long way)..after they all left, my tenant goes across the street to get her car and she finds my ex license on the ground..we looked at each other and just said..wow, how strange is that?
This has given me closure though, I need to move on. he will not go for help and I cant let him and that couple keep trying to break me. I am so thankful for the forum, my meetings as I dont know if I could have done it without you. tomorrow is a big day for me, I have an oncologist appt and that concerns me, but no matter what, I will survive. I know who is in control and I will be given the strength and courage to move ahead.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:02 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

good riddance! hopefully you will have some peace now, sounds like the cops are on the lookout for him...hope your appt. goes well today:ghug3
Old 07-21-2010, 08:29 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

So sorry that you are going through all of this.
Hope all is well with your doctor's appointment.