doubts????

Old 11-10-2009, 02:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy doubts????

Just came back from AD townhouse. She had me pick daughter from school with a fevor. Ask if I could get her some medicine for her. Of course. Then she ask for a few other groceries for the kids. Said her food stamps were being being held up cause of paperwork.???? So I went out and spent 150.00 for groceries. Can not have my grandbabies hungry. But while there, I noticed that ADBF's work boots were on the steps and their bedroom door was closed. When I was gettin ready to leave I said Well, guess I should go so Dwayne can come out of the bedroom. She said he's not here, she locked the door before she came down and now has to get it open. THE fears that went thru my body. I was shaking. Are they doing it again? Why am I spending my money while that bum lays around the house? I have never hated anyone in my life, but I am finding that I feel hate for this boy. Boy, because he is not a man. I'm feeling like I am being played a fool again.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:13 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It does sound like you are being played. I would either take the kids and then I can ensure they are eating, or if she wouldn't let me, I'd call DSS and advise them she isn't feeding her children and they are just spending all their money and/or foodstamps (you can sell their usage at 2 food dollars for $1). This is ridiculous.

Love,
KJ
Old 11-10-2009, 07:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry you are going through this Painter. I know you have been there for your grandkids and they are your primary concern. I guess hope for the best but expect the worse is a thought that comes to my mind. I know you will do what has to be done if the situation unfolds and things are not what you hope. Just sending hugs and prayers that your daughter will do the right thing. :hugs:
Old 11-10-2009, 09:07 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Guess I am facing a sleepless nite, again. I pray and pray to find peace and guidence, and of course come here to talk to people who know and understand. Thanks guys, you never turn your back or judge. It just helps to talk and ramble to get it off my chest. You guys are just the best. Don't know how I would get along without you. Thanks so very much.
April
Old 11-11-2009, 09:00 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
grateful rca

hi painter, i hope you are feeling better today. just to let you know, i'm still praying for you and your family.