Gone

Old 11-09-2009, 10:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Gone

ANVILLLLLLL--------I CHANGED MY LOCKS!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN FOLLOW THIS !!!! I have sooooo much to share

Well he is gone! My AH has moved out but, of course with DRAMA!!!! He has been getting money out of the account stating that he needed deposits and credit check fees. He finally said that he needed 688.00 for his move in fee on 10/30. I was fine with that. Even though I was the one getting paid on that day...I was still okay. I paid all of the bills and saved 700.00 for him to move. That Friday he actually got his lights turned on another 120.00 and renters insurance 40. Then on Saturday he came home for a few minutes being emotional (Still not taking the 700.000 stating how much he messed up and how he mistreated me and the kids and he was going to make it right (YEAH RIGHT). Well he left that Halloween night which was his CW birthday and charged a motel room on our ATM card $50. Now that is 210 in the whole from the 700. That night I got a text from his phone saying F*** You we are moving in together. Then about 4 calls came through. Then another text saying he was using me for my money and not her like I said...He was so high that she had his phone texting me LOL again I'm on track WHO CARES!!!! I wanted him to have the money just GET OUT!!! Well he came in the next morning nd said give him a check I told him NO go get a Cashiers Check or Money Orderfor the 700.00 he said no I need 1288 I said we just have 1500 in that account and we have bills that haven't cleared for 500. He started throwing stuff and I said just take the da** check. I had never seen him like this. My kids were actually outside playing. So he left and about an hour later he called back and apologozed and begged for my forgiveness. I said I've never been against YOU ..goodbye!!! That night he came over and started cleaning my closet and visiting with the kids. He layed on the couch and fell asleep. I asked when he was leving...he said"when r u going to bed". I politely said goodnight.I asked him how much he wrote the check for he said 2188. i about flipped my wig......He stated that he had 1400 in his pocket. It is a LONGGGGGGG story but he only covered 1100. I just got the rest of the money else where. I knew this was the last time that I had to deal with this madness.

He had been gone for a week before he came to see the kids again. He came by Saturday and was really pleasant. He stated that his CW was caught in the pool and jaccuzi area and they called him at work. He told them to arrest her. Then he was talking about breaking his lease already. He said"it would cost 2000 to get out of my lease" I said" where are you gonna live?" To make a long story short I told him he better keep his place.Yesterday he came by and he had a whole different attitude. He must have gotten his FIX!!!! He was talking crazy to me!!! He had the nerve to say you must want me to leave, your asking too many questions...I said" Yes it would probably be best" I felt so much power!!! He still doesn't know that the locks are changed.....He has been ringing the doorbell...But, when I am NOT there and he tries to come in he is going to be in for a surprise. ALL LOCKS ARE REKEYED AND THE GARAGE DOOR OPENER HAS BEEN REPROGRAMED!!! LOL THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WILL BE PRICELESS.

By the way when he got paid this Friday I transferred out 1100 from his check from the money he took from me!!!!! H etold me I could have his whole paycheck to pay the rest of the bills but, I politely turned it down and told him I would be dividing the bills and he would be resposible for his half! His check is actually only 100 more than his bills per month!!! LOL Now him and her will realize who really had the power and who was keeping this house going. MY KIDS AND I HAVE BEEN DOING GREAT!!!! I CAN HANDLE THE MORTGAGE, CAR NOTE ($800 MO), AND ALL OF MY BILLS AND STILL HAVE A LITTLE LEFT TO SPLURGE. HE HAS ACTUALLY DONE ME A BIG FAVOR....BY THE WAY I ACTUALLY PACKED UP ALL OF HIS THINGS AND HIRED A CLEANING LADY TO BOOT!!!!! Thank goodness my parents emphasized getting an education and being able to take care of myself. They gave me many things that they themselves didn't have.

I will be praying for the ladies who finacially, emotionally, or mentally can't get out!!!! Today I am a true winner!!! Each day is like a rollercoaster so pray for tomorrow to be just as rewarding as today!!!
Old 11-09-2009, 10:57 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Way to go, sweetheart.
Change your user name from unhappy to "starting a new life"!

Blessings...
Old 11-09-2009, 02:42 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Wow, just getting away from his drama has to be worth whatever it cost.

You'll be fine. Sure, there will be moments but there will no longer be days on end, weeks on end of same old same old.

You go girl, the future is all yours!!

Hugs
Old 11-09-2009, 03:25 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

You are doing good... stay strong!!

One thing I would think about doing is closing out the joint bank accounts/ credit cards... and open in just your name. If he continues to spiral out of control you'll have the peace of mind that your finances will be protected.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:02 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Way to go!!!!!!
Old 11-09-2009, 11:58 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Way to go,but be very leery of the garage door opener. These things are easier to break than you would ever believe. You can take YOUR garage door opener, drive slowly through a residential neighborhood pressing it, and about every 15th door will open. It is a total joke.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:02 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
grateful rca

good for you, just to let you know, you and yours are in my prayers.