He passed a drug test?

Old 05-25-2009, 11:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A Brand New Life

He passed a drug test?

Well I am going camping for a week and my ex called my mom to let her know that he has a brand new sales job and passed his drug test, he also said he misses his family and loves us. Yeah whatever, I am not falling for his quaking crud...I know you can buy things online to pass a drug test not to mention I know the past that I have been through and clear test and new job don't change the past. I am sticking to my schedule and my direction. I don't want his drama drugs or not, he is still a jerk and moody, so I choose to move on and keep on truckin. I am not suprised he called mom I mean that was his only way to get in touch since I deleted him online and got rid of my phone, but I am not answering the calls and mom told him I am not interested in talking. Yay me, I feel like every day I am growing stronger. I signed up for yoga and am checking out gyms when i get back from camping. I have to say, my mom said he sounded happy and sober, but a little aggressive like he wanted to make a demand for us to come back to him...oh well he can hold his breath...I am not interested...I was suprised he called...after a few days of nothing I figured he moved on...I am just glad I was strong enough to maintain no contact. Here's to my camping trip, I hope it is relaxing and fun...has anyone else been in that scenerio where they pass a test with some new job and act like everything will be perfect...I am just not buying it...my gut tells me something is up...maybe the boss didnt care what showed up...I know he smoked pot a month ago and has been on xanax and vicodin weird that he passed...then again it is car sales maybe they dont give a crud...what a loser, ah to the future and my new job search and my dream condo and my beautiful furniture I will someday afford to decorate with...all can do is look forward...
Old 05-25-2009, 12:09 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Don't worry about how he passed...you just keep on with YOUR life. As you said, there is stuff you can buy to pass a test. I won't get into it here, but the xanax and vicodin only stay in your system for a certain amount of time, so he probably just didn't take it long enough to pass a test. We A's are master manipulators, remember?

Have a great time on your camping trip, sweetie. If he is so bent on doing great, let's see how he's doing 6 months to a year from now. In the meantime, YOU will be moving on, and doing wonderful!!

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 05-25-2009, 12:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A Brand New Life

OK I will I am glad with all the super training I received here it made me deflect his move like I had a forcefield of plexiglass...we rock!!
Old 05-25-2009, 12:29 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

You just keep on doing what you are doing for yourself, gal! :ghug :ghug
Old 05-25-2009, 12:36 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

yay you, that is for sure. Camping is great.....water or mountains? forest or field? Its for a week, then yoga, keep going and growing. Of course he says he misses you - you sound great fun.

I took myself off too- wanted to not miss too much of life for the kids- camping, road trips, scuba diving- a week, 2 weeks, 8 weeks- but I always kept piece of my heart open. I think its the hope that has nearly wiped me out ....hoping that each time I'd return to see a change in progress = actions to follow his words, but all that changed was the denial and the deceit which got cleverer, and the rage and abuse. And keeping him in my heart means I don't see anything else.
And yes, I heard the stories that he was in great shape now etc etc.
Please don't follow my path

Have a great trip, gogogo
Old 05-25-2009, 01:02 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
A Brand New Life

OK I knew I was right but I wanted to make sure I wasn't being too sure of myself...I can't wait we have about 50 songs downloaded so far on my mp3 player including her favs hanna montana and mickey mouse theme song...we have a cabin, lake, woods and nice porch that is walled in for her to run around with maw maw while I hike...I cant wait...and if it rains I brought journal and plenty of books...I think it will be awesome...
Old 05-25-2009, 01:18 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by whereami View Post
OK I knew I was right but I wanted to make sure I wasn't being too sure of myself...I can't wait we have about 50 songs downloaded so far on my mp3 player including her favs hanna montana and mickey mouse theme song...we have a cabin, lake, woods and nice porch that is walled in for her to run around with maw maw while I hike...I cant wait...and if it rains I brought journal and plenty of books...I think it will be awesome...
That sounds wonderful! My favorite family vacation when I was growing up, we went to Yellowstone National Park. I remember we rented a cabin in the Black Hills. After I graduate college and get a job, I am going to start saving up money to go there again some day!
Old 05-25-2009, 01:37 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I am prescribed one of the medications you have listed...the last time I took a drug test for a job, I took in all my prescriptions thinking they would want to list them....they did not...didn't even test for that.....I was surprised, but that is the way it was, they didn't care about those.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:38 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
A Brand New Life

My dream job would be working water quality or coastal research, I have to go back for training, but one day I may...for now I will try out for a lab assistant position someone recommended during the summer and then teach again in the fall....gotta save and pay off debt so I can take my baby to WDWorld when shes 2 to see Minnie!!
Old 05-25-2009, 01:54 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Swimming with sharks?!LOL

It would be safer!

What a great time you are having! Awesome!
Old 05-25-2009, 02:06 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

your recovery is shining. enjoy your camping trip. you are really being good to yourself.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:08 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
A Brand New Life

We have some property and a country house up there and it will be nice. The area is full of deer and rabbit but not many other things...birds and the occasional snake...I am not afraid...got my training to help me The main thing is fishing on the lake and swiming in it also walking in the woods...I won't go too far and I have off with deet, besides I will bring my hunting knife incase a rattlesnake pops up hehe...Guess us Southern girls aren't as squimish with all the girlscout training

Thanks again for the well wishes, we are leaving soon and I am excited to know that I will have a good week to get back to my roots.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:11 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

whereami,

Good work, my friend. Enjoy that camping trip!
Old 05-25-2009, 02:26 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
A Brand New Life

we are almost packed just waiting for them to shower and then we will go yay!