Some good. Finally!

Old 05-14-2009, 01:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Some good. Finally!

I am happy that I have some good things to share with everyone! My Mom is still with me. My Dad flew out Friday evening to suprise her. We had a great Mothers Day weekend. He flew back Monday morning with my sister. It was a little bittersweet but overall was really nice. I'm seeing a therapist and taking baby steps to move forward. When its all said, done and final I really want to close this chapter and put it behind me as best as possible. My divorce is in the works. I've requested to transfer with my company back to our home office, I transfered here from there originally. I'm focusing on me and healing. I want to be stronger because of what I've been through and I'd like to reach out and help other women who've gone through or are going through similar experiences. I adopted to daschaund puppies who are brother and sister and are the cutest little four legged monsters I've ever laid eyes on! The shelter they were in is a kill facility and they actually put a lot of animals down there. So I'm happy I could save these little fur babies. They love sleeping with me, they're doing really well with potty training and crate training. I'm a little iffy on the crate training, I want them to know what it is but I want them to have their freedom in their home too. Does that make any sense? They're really fun and very funny! They love to 'dig' under the covers and if one is sleeping, the other likes to mess with the one sleeping. These little turds have brought a lot of laughs and smiles into my home. I absolutley love them and I'm so happy I found them and I'm thankful for the happiness they've brought me. I still have a long road ahead of me and I often have to remind myself to stay focused and to keep taking those baby steps.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:14 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I can so see happiness in the words you type! You have a goal and mindset....breaking free and it is showing BigTime! Would love to see some pic's of those pups!

Rose
Old 05-14-2009, 07:21 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I am another who is eager to see a picture of the pups. Crate training is good for them and you. Let them strengthen their muscles and learn how to hold it and thereby earn their freedom in your home. The crate becomes their safe place, if you allow it.