Hi Everyone!

Old 05-09-2009, 06:26 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

((((Marteen!!!)))
So happy to see you! It seems like, it has been forever.
So pleased to hear that your RAD is doing well, and I bet your grand daughter is a little darling.

I became a grandmom on Feb. 26th to a little angel of a boy.
My AS, his father, has been sentenced to 2 years in prison on drug related charges.

The good part is, I have a good relationship with the mother of the baby.

Keep checking in, Marteen.
You put a smile on my face this morning.

Hugs, and hugs,

Diane
Old 05-09-2009, 05:52 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

((Marteen))

Happy Mothers Day! It is great to "see" you. I'm so very happy for you and your whole family. It is so good to hear from "old" members (-:

Hugs
B
Old 05-10-2009, 12:27 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Hug giver-outer!

Hey, Done daughter!!!

I think of you all the time also. WOW and OMG, I am so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o proud of you for being meth free 3+ years! You should be so proud of yourself too! I know you struggle but you fight back and know that you are worth so much more than that!

Moose:
Congrats and I am so happy to hear that you have a relationship with mommy and baby! That is so wonderful. Sorry to hear about AS but one of these days, he is going to "get it". Perhaps this baby will make the difference. Even so, YOU enjoy enjoy your grandson.

Thanks for responding everyone. It is so good to hear from each of you and believe me, the responses really do warm my heart and keep me from feeling alone.

Hugs,

:ghug
Old 05-11-2009, 10:47 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

MARTEEN!!! So sorry I didnt sign on when you first posted your third but what a delight to see your user name!

Thank you for your update with you, Mr.Marteen, your granddaughter and both of your daughters. My heart always feels lighter when I see such great news. I have thought about you, RAD, and your granddaughter. You put such a smile on my face and while I was reading your thread i couldnt help the tears coming down. I remember how bad you wanted your daughter and granddaughter in your life... and now you have it! I will continue to pray for your family!

hugs,
Jewelz