Back and heartbroken

Old 12-21-2008, 08:20 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Sorry for what your going through but it's nice to see you back. Hang in there you'll get through this. Sending prayers your way.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:40 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

NSW,

Sorry I'm late, but welcome back ! Boy, I understand the difference between not using/drinking and working a program of recovery. Bad behavior is bad behavior, period. And there's really never an excuse for being abusive or calling someone names.

I hope you're able to take some time to be extra good to yourself right now. The holidays can be a stressful time for all, and it sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now.

Big hugs
Cats
Old 12-21-2008, 11:43 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
get it, give it, grow in it

Welcome back.
You don't have to have the chaos or abuse in your home.
Don't tolerate unacceptable behavior from any of the three of them.

Decide how peaceful, joyful you want your home...and do what it takes to make it just as you want it to be.

Remember to have the courage to change the things you can.
Old 12-22-2008, 06:16 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
I'm HOME!!!!!

Well, the daughter just laid it on me that she is applying for low cost housing...truth be told...I'll be glad to see her go.....but I know...the custody battle will be on. It will agravate me to no end if they get custody back, cause I know they are doing it partly for the financial benefits. I know my daughter loves her son, but truth be told....I think she would pick the boyfriend over him. Although I think I'll be able to let go a leetle easier now. My grandson is 14 now.... a little older, a little better equiped to call me if there are any problems...and actually I would love to have my life back. Would maybe sell this house and move back home...closer to my support system. I've hated my job here since I've arrived. I also know that I will be cut outta all their lives which will be heartbreaking....But...what will be , will be!