OT Good things

Old 08-18-2008, 09:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Talking OT Good things

Yesterday one of my daughters freinds was working at Staples & someone came through her line with a cart totally loaded. She asked the guy if he was going to unload the cart then she noticed his shirt. He was from Extreme Home Makeover Home Edition. How neat is that. They are helping the Hill family & they also have a boxing gym for underpriveliged kids. So they will be revamping that as well. I wish I knew about it earlier, I would have loved to volenteer, but I guess they have all the help they need. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
Old 08-18-2008, 10:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Cool! I am an artist in my spare time and I'd volunteered to donate a painting recently. I haven't heard back from them yet. That is such a nice show.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

My daughter said there is so much security you can't see much of the going on's. She just was over that way. They sound like a truley deserving family and will be leaving tonight for Cancun. The show won't air untill nov. I love it when good things happen to good people!
Old 08-18-2008, 04:15 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
BBD

I love that show and never miss it. Thats so awesome that you have it going on near your daughter......
Old 08-18-2008, 07:04 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

Sounds great I've never seen the show but heard others speak of it I'll have to check it out.