I need ventilation!

Old 02-21-2008, 07:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Power is not having to respond

I need ventilation!

Let me start by saying,
friken frakin #! snafflerakin @#! farging bastage! He can shove it up his ice hole!!

Sorry I haven't been here lately. I have been battling the credit card issues and flamboyant psycho diva's from hell at work.

There is only one left on one single report. It is HIS card and he put me as a joint account.
I am fighting to get it off one last report. I got it off all the others, but they refuse to take it off Transunion.
I can't stand it any more. I have to go through all the battling all over again.
Suing him isn't an option because he has absolutely NOTHING.
The debt is over 11,000.00
I am worn out. My life is on hold because of it.

All because I didnt' leave him when I should have and held on till my life was ruined. Isn't that what the slogan, "Let go or get dragged" means?

I guess I am feeling sorry for my self, which I know I shouldn't. But, it does tend to wear you down after a while.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
To Life!

WW;

Isnt' there a way you can put an ad in the newspaper and disaffiliate yourself from any legal economic responsibility from him? I've seen them before, posted in the papers. I just don't know enough about them. See if that can help you.

Shalom!
Old 02-21-2008, 08:08 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Wscally, that stinks...I can't imagine how stressful and frustrating it must be. Vent away and I hope you get some time to peek in here and lurk a little to regain some serenity. I wish I knew of an idea to make this go away, but I don't. Any kind of credit counselor type people who might help in the battle? Lots of hugs and prayers
Old 02-22-2008, 02:30 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I'm sending hugs too.

If it's $11,000 then maybe it's worth spending a little and having a lawyer straighten this out for you.

Regardless of how you handle this, just look at how far you have come and it's just one last leg of the journey to clean it up.

I too find "flamboyant psycho divas from hell" of interest, lol, I think my son may have dated one of them years ago.

Hugs
Old 02-22-2008, 03:15 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I am sorry you are suffering this frustration. Just wanted to tell you I appreciate your humor in typing out your frustration. I smiled as I read it.

I hope your situtation improves in record speed.

Have a good day today.

Laurie
Old 02-22-2008, 04:17 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Most of my credit card mess was my own fault and the rest my husband, who isn't an addict. We cleaned it up in time and never use them anymore. My AD only dabbled in credit card fraud once thank God and it wasn't that much $ (a pre-approved offer that she answered and intercepted in the mail before we could).

So OK, you should have kicked him out before you did. But from here on in, it only gets better, and of course it already has. So go ahead and vent, (especially with such a good sense of humor) but do still put the stamp on the letter that has the check that shuts up the credit card company for another month at least- Fighting it more may not be worth the energy it takes to get crazy about it.
Old 02-22-2008, 05:33 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

WW:

This will work itself out. Your HP sees the bigger picture, and all you need to do is the next right thing. It's frustrating as hell when you're trudging thru it... believe me, I understand.

As for the flambouyant psycho divas from hell? I think you have a room full of eager listeners.....
Old 02-22-2008, 07:44 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Angry

I went through this for months...Transunion (and the other 2) said it was only the credit card co. that could take it off and the credit card co. said only the credit reporting agency could take it off. I bombarded them both with non-responsibility letters and disputes and they FINALLY took it off! What really makes me mad is that HIS collection agencies got a copy of my credit report that will remain on there for 2 years and they could legitimately do it! (That first year was H***)!

Good luck...it's a real pain.
Old 02-22-2008, 04:55 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
remember to breathe

It's only money!! Life is so much more. Things will work out for you, you're too good of a person for it not to. (my way of giving you support and hugs)
Old 02-22-2008, 05:04 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Power is not having to respond

I couldn't wait to see all the support I knew I would find from you all.
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

I am now ready to start fighting again. I guess in every battle, the soldier has to rest before he can move on.

Now, to explain the "flamboyant psycho divas from hell" that you all asked about.
It's simple.
I work in a college atmosphere.
I have several college age girls working under me. They squabble, they pitch fits, they complain, tattle on each other and on and on it goes, each one thinking they are so much better than the one they complain about.
It's like a soap opera come true.
I am constantly having to deal with their "issues". Being a manager, I have to listen. But, usually I can get it worked out. It's just having to deal with it in the first place that makes me wanna stand them all in the corner.

Ann, I have called every lawyer in the county and none of them deal with this kind of thing nor can they recommend me to one. I can only laff and think of the money I will be saving by skrewing it up myself!!
Old 02-23-2008, 08:43 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
On a tear

I like Susieque's advice... Spam em to death!!!

Copy everything to the State Attorney General - complain through every state, city and federal agency you can. Hell - can you file a claim through the local sherriff? By doing so, it might lend credence to your letters. The more officials you can get involved, the better.

Wishing you the best, Princess Spamalot!! ... er Wascally Wabbit!!