No words Left

Old 07-26-2007, 05:38 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
rozied

Dear Elana, I haven't been posting much either. Honey the very first thing you should do is call your dr & make an appointment to have a complete physical check up. I don't have to tell you that you must take care of yourself.
As far as dating goes or ever having a relationship again well if thats the way you feel now go with it. I believe you can really enjoy your life without having a partner.
First take care of your health & if you are ok health wise just enjoy your life alone...............you have alot of interests & hobbies & you can keep busy with that.

You know I care & wish you only the best.
Love,
Diane
Old 07-26-2007, 05:46 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Just so you know I am losing the weight on purpose... smaller portions and going to Weight Watchers (R).
I am less tired today, which is good, but I think I best call and make an appointment.

I have never isolated myself to the point of not answering the door (unless I am working in my Dark Room at which point everyone has to go pound salt!). I do people oriented things (like go to Church, take Atka to dog skool, volunteer at the RR etc. etc.). I just don't do these things a LOT and I don't WANT to because that is what I LIKE. Nothing to do with fear of ppl or any of that sort of thing... just get tired of talking and tired of compromising and when you do anything with other people that is what happens.

Have a great Day all.