Having A Bad Day Send Prayers

Old 07-03-2007, 08:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FINALLY FREE

Unhappy Having A Bad Day Send Prayers

I Am Having A Really Bad Day My Bf Who Has Been Going Back And Forth Trough Really Bad Mood Swings HIS Really Giving Me A Hard Time. He Has Been Feeling Really Down Lately And He Takes It Out On Me. He Has Been Telling Me That The Reason He Is Addicted Is Because Of Me. I Know Its Not My Fault, But After Hearing It So Much I Ve Kind Of Started Wondering If Maybe It Is . Yet Deep Down I Know It Isnt. Im Feeling Really Depressed Today. I Already Talked To My Counsler This Morning But MY BF Is Still Giving Me A Hard Time. He Is Continuing Treatment And Is Going To His Out Patient Meeting And Before He Left He Called Me And Was Just A Total Jerk. I Understand Why He Is Like This, Its Just His Way Of Dealing With Everything. I Just Need Some Prayers My Way So I Can Keep Strong Today. I Dont Want To Fall Back Into Depression Again

Please Pray With Me!!
Old 07-03-2007, 08:35 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
FINALLY FREE

My Day Just Doesnt Seem To Get Any Better I Feel Like Nobody Cares About Me. I Shouldnt Feel Like This I Just Want All This To Go Away And Have My Happy Mood Back But I Dont Feel Like It Will Any Time Soon. I M Going To Find Out If We Will Be Settiling On Our Own House Today And I Want To Feel More Excited Because Its Going To Be my House But I Just Dont Feel Like I Can Right Now
Old 07-03-2007, 08:42 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by nmt51605 View Post
I Am Having A Really Bad Day My Bf Who Has Been Going Back And Forth Trough Really Bad Mood Swings HIS Really Giving Me A Hard Time. He Has Been Feeling Really Down Lately And He Takes It Out On Me. He Has Been Telling Me That The Reason He Is Addicted Is Because Of Me. I Know Its Not My Fault, But After Hearing It So Much I Ve Kind Of Started Wondering If Maybe It Is . Yet Deep Down I Know It Isnt. Im Feeling Really Depressed Today. I Already Talked To My Counsler This Morning But MY BF Is Still Giving Me A Hard Time. He Is Continuing Treatment And Is Going To His Out Patient Meeting And Before He Left He Called Me And Was Just A Total Jerk. I Understand Why He Is Like This, Its Just His Way Of Dealing With Everything. I Just Need Some Prayers My Way So I Can Keep Strong Today. I Dont Want To Fall Back Into Depression Again

Please Pray With Me!!
(((((nmt51605)))))))

You are right it is not your fault.
You didn't cause it
You can't control it
you can't cure it

prayers to you.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:10 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm so sorry you are having a bad day...We all do sometimes, but your gut is right...You are in no way, shape or form responsible for your boyfriend's addiction...If he is recently clean getting off drugs is going to make him crabby and the addiction likes to find an out...someone or something to blame other than itself.

If he is being a jerk, you can choose not to speak with him today. One of the most difficult but most liberating aspects of my recovery was realizing that how others affect my feelings is something I can choose to allow or not allow.

Sending prayers and lots of hugs...I hope your day brightens
Old 07-03-2007, 02:06 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

My husband is not an addict, but he is naturally moody. It took me years to not try to fix his mood. It is not my problem. Now when he is in a funk, I hum one of my favorite songs. Keeps me from being dragged down with him. I will say a prayer that you will find what makes you happy, with or without him. Hugs, Marle
Old 07-03-2007, 06:01 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

NMT, here's a ((HUG))!! You having NOTHING TO DO with your BF's addiction. That is a cop-out he is pulling on you. What a bunch of hooey. It's all him, honey believe us....it's ALL him.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:40 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

nmt, welcome to S.R. i do not think i have met you.read your post. his using is his problem.it is not yours. you are not the reason he uses.you can not make him use nor can you make him quit.read the stickys at the top of the forum.he is not going to get better.he is going to get worse.learn to take care of yourself & work recovery,it is a sanity saver.you post was all about him,nothing about you.you are the most important person.i am saying prayers for you & him.do not let him pull you down.hugs,