Saw the doctor today!

Old 07-02-2007, 03:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
President

Saw the doctor today!

Hello! Thank you all for your prayers!!!!

We went to see the ENT today! He said that it's a type of Staph infection and that he believes it's being triggered by the tubes he has in his ears. He put J on this whole medication schedule and will see him again in a week. If the ears don't clear up by then he's going to schedule surgery to remove the tubes and to do some exploring. Which, won't be the best thing because he'll run the risk of having hearing loss again! Neverending insanity!!! He looked in both ears and said they were completely clogged up -- which shouldn't happen when there's tubes in there. The one was filled with blood and puss, the other with puss. He tried to clean it out and blood came gushing out! He said they're just way too pliable to even clean out. Sooooo..... another looooong week of all day medication.... he's on 6 of them right now!

*******After that, I went back to work..... and my car broke down!!!! ARGH!!!! Not a good day at all! It broke down on the expressway which meant that my roadside assistance towing could not tow it because it's restricted. Which means I have to pay to get it towed by the one and only company that is allowed to tow off of there. What a friggin rip off!!!! Soooo the roadside assistance people then call the police. The police are there and I swear people thought I really must have broken some serious laws! The cop helped me out.... he was really nice. But, I have to say.... it was embarrassing when he told me to open the hood and I had to admit that I didn't know how! So the tow truck guy towed it to his station and tells me to call them in a half hour.... so I do.... and this jerk answers the phone and I'm like, "My car was just towed there. I calling to get some information." And he's like, "I haven't even looked at it yet and I probably won't look at it until the morning. So, I don't know what information you're trying to get. (In the nastiest attitude EVER)" So, I said, "I was trying to find out if you were a dickh**d or not, thanks for getting right to the point!"

I'm sooo aggrivated!!!!
Old 07-02-2007, 04:02 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
grateful rca

sorry to hear about your day never, i pray that things are gonna go good with little j, and that he do get better soon and that the medication works just fine. keeping yu and yours in my prayers, i also hope that your car is up and running real soon
Old 07-02-2007, 04:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

I sit here in awe. I don't know how you've managed to maintain through everything that's been happening to you. You're one strong lady my friend. You and jay are always in my prayers.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Boy, sounds like one of my days!

I am sorry, but, tomorrows another day, lets hope it's a good one!
Old 07-02-2007, 04:22 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
President

Oh, forgot to mention that I never made it to work. Strangely enough the car only breaks down when I'm on my way to this one client. Needless to say she thought I was lying to her! I'll probably get fired from that case on top of it all!
Old 07-02-2007, 04:26 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Power is not having to respond

The good news: J will get well now that you know how to treat it!! YAY!
The car will get fixed and everything will get back to normal. Cars can be the biggest headache too, especially when they cost so much to fix. Keep your head up! You're staying strong through all this and it won't last forever.
Take care.