Penny for your thoughts 16??

Old 07-05-2007, 11:05 AM
  # 321 (permalink)  

I am the same way Cinder. I like my space and have a very short tolerance for others' impinging on my time and space.

Loves, we think alike, except for the beer I guess...MAD, so go to bed!
Well if I could go to bed alone I wouldn't drink the beer to knock me out.

I'll be back later when I can be civil.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:07 AM
  # 322 (permalink)  

Good job Cinder. I just fantisized.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:08 AM
  # 323 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

Cinderella,

No, it's not bad if you don't feel like socializing. Balance is what I TRY to do - (notice the word TRY cause it doesn't always happen) sometimes I feel like visiting sometimes I don't - Do you have to visit every nite?

Maybe you could just do one or two of the evenings she is visiting and give the excuse of letting the rest of the family have time to enjoy her company as a reason you didn't visit the other nights?

Is that a possibility?
Old 07-05-2007, 11:10 AM
  # 324 (permalink)  

I can show you. HEEEHEE

Old 07-05-2007, 11:16 AM
  # 325 (permalink)  

Thanks Japico.
See when AH and werent around each other at all I made plans to hang with her tomorrow.
and suddenly he's everywhere... I dont even know whats going on with that, I was supposed to only be taking him to a job this week.

I already lied that I had plans tomorrow evening. The part with tonite is I gotta get our son from there, and now other kids want to stay and shoot off fireworks with them, ect.
I skipped my shower this morning, which makes me less social with greesy hair, so do I run home and shower first or go get my hair cut and ask them to shampoo it?
Old 07-05-2007, 11:20 AM
  # 326 (permalink)  

LOL, That picture is hilarious! That didn't wake him up?
Old 07-05-2007, 11:31 AM
  # 327 (permalink)  

He woke up in the end, but didnt know I had the camera out.

Why he's there, he had the opportunity to work and make some good money this week, but no transportation, it was supposed to be a business deal so I could get some money and it was too far to drive to his house get him ect. Im a little worried he's not gonna leave so easily though, but then I figure I should sit abck watch and wait cause sooner or later and possibly pay day he'll once again screw up big time and I can keep my mouth closed a smile on my face and wave "bye bye".

I took advantage of it too. He still had 2 of my cats at his house whom I wanted to find homes, and he said he wanted. He's never really there in that empty abondanded house with no utilities, neighbors ahve been complaining. So I ran down there in teh rain while he was snoozing yesterday, crated them up and then didnt know where to hide them as they need some clean up (long hair and heat doesnt go well even on animals) So I took them with me to my moms until I could figure it out, and ha ha my sister bathed them and mom said, let them stay the night to see how they do...
So they may have a nice home and he'll think they ran off or animal control got them.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:31 AM
  # 328 (permalink)  

I probably shouldnt ahve posted that pic, his ex wife may be a member of this site. Oh well
Old 07-05-2007, 11:51 AM
  # 329 (permalink)  

Oops - Had to leave the site - had some work to do - since I'm getting a raise (yippee) I'll go ahead and do it

If you can, get your hair washed at the salon, that's a nice treat and it may help you feel a little pampered & relaxed to handle a tense evening visiting with the in-laws.

Also, if it helps you feel more relaxed - not all of us can view the pictures posted - most of the ones that people post - I don't see - like this one - I don't see a picture. So maybe if the ex is on this site, she will be like me & unable to see the picture?

Hope you like your hair cut!! I'd say post a picture, but I can't see those when you post them - so just tell me about it - k?

Rita
Old 07-05-2007, 12:23 PM
  # 330 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by liveweyerd View Post

Plus there is someone in another post who seems to like causing problems. Later I will check the forums rules, because I am very tired of this person's evangelistic soapbox...tho' it is not about religion. I am having a hard time not taking her inventory.
Live, I hope it is not my "Freedom is ..." thread that was offensive? I was not trying to be offensive. Or am I paranoid?

Have a nice nap.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:03 PM
  # 331 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Ok......I took a breather and came back to see Cindi's Ah sleeping with a rat on his head.
Thank you Thank You Thank You. Somehow this instantly made me forget about the BS last night and made me laugh my ars off.

I remember I used to do things like that to my ex too.......cept I never seemed to have good batteries in my camera.

You gotta sort of love the warped sense of humor we aquire over time when we are living life with an addict. It's the little things like rats on heads that help keep us sane IMO and that picture is priceless. LOL
Old 07-05-2007, 01:14 PM
  # 332 (permalink)  

lol, I figure everytime I get irritated with him Ill just repost the picture and feel better.

Im seeing something though. I think Im happier when theres a reason to be mad at him, or someone. I got irritated with my parents yesterday, why, because I saw them time after time pour drinks, it was not my business, neither acted out of line at all, but I got aggitated and couldnt sit still.
and why dont I want to go to sil, I dont want to see them sitting around drinking a few beers. I think Ive missed to many alanon meetings and its time to get back. I was getting aggravated befor AH started coming around so I cant blame him breathing my air (most of the time) I ahve to get content with me
Old 07-05-2007, 01:20 PM
  # 333 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

My thing when Shank used to come around is I had gotten so content with me he aggrivated the crap out of me. LOL Just his presence got me agitated. His eating all the groceries and sleeping.........I used to worry about not getting the money from him he'd promise, but realistically, he didn't give me much and what he did give me went for groceries and he ate most of them...........so he really wasn't helping me out much..........defeating my whole purpose LOL. I cut my nose off to spite my face. But that was just me............and it took so long to get there.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:23 PM
  # 334 (permalink)  

I can feel ya', Cindi - sometimes I can't stand to even be around the smell of alcohol - sometimes it doesn't even bother me - like you said - it's all about my mental state.

Take care of YOU - hope you are able to go to a meeting soon - I can't wait to get to mine tomorrow night - I went to one on vacation as a visitor. It was a great meeting too. Nice to know even 900 plus miles from home, I can walk in a room as a total stranger and be welcomed as a "recovery" family member.

It's kinda funny - I was traveling to go to a family (of origin) reunion - I felt more at home at the Al-Anon meeting, than I did at the actual reunion. Guess that's cause I know ya'll are my Peeps!!

I'm off work - gone for the day - visit tomorrow - see ya,
Rita
Old 07-05-2007, 01:36 PM
  # 335 (permalink)  

Its funny how after a meting even weeks things come back to you. Like this one woman things she said that idnt apply at the moment I keep hearing now. SHe said meetings were her behavior classes in how to act a round people, and after 3 years she continues to go everyday so not to forget how to act.

They say sometimes we get involved with addicts to not feel whats going on with us and to keep focus from us, I think Im seeing that, he was gone and I added all these pets, and now I think whoa, way too much whyd I do this?
Old 07-05-2007, 01:49 PM
  # 336 (permalink)  

I went to my myspace page to listen to music and most of it was "errored". All the good stuff anyway. Boo Hoo, Im bummed again
Old 07-05-2007, 01:57 PM
  # 337 (permalink)  

Well Im off, Im off, Im off.
Chat with you all later
Old 07-05-2007, 02:05 PM
  # 338 (permalink)  

Ok DONE cleaning wow that took alot longer than anticipated. Well I still got dishes but not alot. Does anyone else do this when cleaning its almost like I make a bigger mess. I start decluttering moving to another room and such and by the time I get to the last room where all my decluttering stuff was transfered to as I cleaned it looks overwhelming like I will NEVER get this done. But I did I am soaked with sweat but the house looks nice for poker tonight. I dont know why I bothered as I know it will just be a pig sty tomorrow like it always is when people come over and leave. Oh well I feel a sense of accomplishment today now I just realized I havent eaten today so better hop in the shower and go get something to eat.

I know how everyone feels about their ME time I kicked Scott out so I could have some today its so nice. I like it I needed it we have been going non stop this whole week so I needed some unwinding time. Well talk to everyone later I'm gonna sit back and enjoy my clean apartment!
Old 07-05-2007, 03:31 PM
  # 339 (permalink)  

Paranoid! LOL
Old 07-05-2007, 03:37 PM
  # 340 (permalink)  

Tanti
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Tanti.jpg (42.9 KB, 28 views)