Goodbye!

Old 05-02-2007, 07:11 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

It is so wonderful to hear such a great success story!! I am genuinely happy for you and your new family!! Many many blessings to you and hope for a great future.
(((HUGS)))!!!!!
Old 05-02-2007, 08:16 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Administrator

MaryP, I just love this post...you told your recovery story in such an awe-inspiring way. You have always, always been one of the wonderful shining lights I have sought in my time here. I treasure your wisdon, strength, humor and compassion and all the hope and love that just shines through your posts. I was so happy when you announced you had remarried and now I feel the joy of the new life you are creating with this wonderful family. Yes, please stop in every once in awhile...we love you and will miss you so. And I always love to hear about your precious daughter...she's such a wise little angel.

I learned that I was stronger than I ever could have imagined, I gained confidence, I grew closer to God than I'd ever been in my life and I knew He was with me every step of this journey. I was humbled by the whole experience. I learned that I was only a "victim" if I chose to be and that I could change my life for the better. I started to really, REALLY contemplate what I wanted my life to be like...

You said in one paragraph what I have struggled with volumes to express about where recovery has brought me. Thank you so much for this and for sharing your heart here. Lots of love and prayers for you and yours.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:31 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

MP, I really hate goodbyes but I am so happy for you and your new family. I couldn't wish anything better for you than what you have today. And I hope you will stop by with pictures of Baby Petunia so we can all share that blessing too.

We've walked a long way together, MP, and as our paths take separate directions I send my love, my prayers and my wish for happiness always for your and your new life.

Hugs and Love
Old 05-02-2007, 10:50 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Get Caught Reading

((((((((MP))))))))))

I feel like a munchkin saying goodbye to Dorothy, as she skips down the yellow
brick road.
I'll miss ya, Mary, but am so very happy for you, your husband, and your blended family. Heartfelt congratulations on your new arrival in November.

Prayers to you and your family. We love you, and would love to hear from you every now and again with updates on your wonderful life.

Recovery works, if you work it. What great living proof you've shown.
You will be missed.
With Love,
Linda
Old 05-02-2007, 11:54 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
suffering is not a requirement

(((((Sweet little Mary Petunia))))

You're a true Queen.

I'm so happy for you. And I have to say Thankyou because You've given me so much hope and encouragement, You just bloomed and bloomed and bloomed with recovery......And one of the things I love best about you is ........you've got just as sick a sense of humor as I do!!!!Lolzzzz

I just liked you from the get go....((((Mary))))

Good bye doesn't have to mean forever you know?
I hope we get to see your new lil' king or queen,
(now you know he or she will have to be officially crowned.)

Hugest and Warmest Hugs
and God bless you and your new family,
Until we meet again,
I just Love you,
Iamunique
Old 05-03-2007, 05:42 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

(((((((((MaryPet))))))))))

I could just about cry reading your post...but because of all the happiness you've found, and because how far you've come since arriving here is so inspiring to me. I can't put into words how happy I am for you about the baby on the way...please come back for a visit once in a while - especially when the baby arrives, okay?

I'm gonna miss you.
Old 05-03-2007, 10:29 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Mary, wishing you all the best for your future. You have been there for me many times, and I just LOVE hearing success stories and "happy endings". Thank you for this wonderful story!
Love, Barb
Old 05-19-2008, 05:27 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

hey I wanted to bring this back up. I believe reading threads like these could provide us with hope... to know there is better for our life if only we work for it!

Mary I hope your doing well where ever you are now... and thank you for showing us a part of your life.

Hugs,
jewelz