A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 4

Old 04-18-2007, 07:03 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

ok.

HAHA about the rain. Itll start raining here every afternoon in June
Old 04-18-2007, 07:04 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
grateful rca

yes, cinder i like your turtle video, how did you do that? you are a jack of all trades aren't you.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:18 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Not really.
I have a cheapy digital camera (thats why pics are out of focus) that takes 30 seconds of video. This morning when I was feeding these guys I just decided to grab the camera. One day I hope to get a vdeo clearer
Old 04-18-2007, 07:24 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Morning ladies. Do any of you know if they make a muzzel in the size of a rat?? That stinkin little Chiwawa of Noah's proceeded to take a number 1 AND a number 2 right in front of me in the living room the first thing when I got up this morning. Just wait till I tell him about it!! It's come to a battle of the wills and I've locked her up in the kitchen while the other 2 good dogs are here with me. I swear............ She knows what she did. Yet she's somehow suprised she's in trouble. I sincerely hope her bad habbits can't wear off on my Roxy. I've had roxy potty trained since I got her and I don't want all that work thrown in the crapper because of some little rat dog who just refuses to get it.
Whew..........that felt better.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:31 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
grateful rca

loves you are too much, you put the poor dog on punishment?
Old 04-18-2007, 07:33 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by teke View Post
loves you are too much, you put the poor dog on punishment?
She got her little butt spanked......as much as you can spank a chiwawa butt, got her nose rubbed in the stuff, and locked in the kitchen. Now she's screaming her head off like someone is killing her. Too bad! I've had enough of this crap..........literally.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:35 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

what would the muzzle solve, she's still leave little presents?
Some of those dogs just wont be trained, and yes sadly ehr bad habits could wear off as dogs learn by smell.

ANvil my cheap digi cam is a $18 vivicam from Walmart, but I sure have fun with it.

I really do not feel well
Old 04-18-2007, 07:39 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
grateful rca

cinder, are you talking about that little digi camera that they sell at the counter at walmart? the key chain? if so, i have one of those and they really works.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:39 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cinderellawkids View Post
what would the muzzle solve,
She'd stop that wreched screaming. She sounds like someone is pulling her toe nails out in that high pitched squeal. Duct tape..........I think I have some of that. Just kidding.........just sitting here entertaining the thought is all.

Hope you feel better Cindi. I hate having the stomach flu. I have a weak stomach so when I see vomit it makes me vomit..........I get a double whammy of it.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:43 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

OMG.........She's squealing so loudly, she has the other 2 howling in sync. I think today is a good day to do something nice for myself. LOL I'll go shopping. I really don't need anything, but I'm sure I can come up with something to get me the heck out of doggie hell for a spell.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:47 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i have an image of you wanting to pull your hair out, right now. shopping might be a good idea. poor dogs may need a break too and then again, maybe they want to go somewhere too.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:54 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

I have the lower GI part of this thing, but I ache all over and bad headache even with ibprofen. I feel like if I look at something wrong Ill vomit, adn Im at work too. Am I a trooper or what?
I had tonsilitus in February.

Loves a dog will yelp and whine with a muzzle. Im a big dog person myself. Used to breed chows and then bull mastiffs. I only once had a little dog for about 2 weeks, a terrier chihua (sp) mix, she had severe hookworms and kept pooing on my bed, that was it
Old 04-18-2007, 07:55 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Well.....much like myself, Noah bought this dog for company when he gave his exagf the boot.....but he works so much and an hour away from home, he's never found the time to train her and I don't believe he was consistant in the punishment thing when he did catch her diddeling all over the place. We've talked about this and he admits to being a bit........hmmm....lets use the word relaxed for a better use of the word. Now.......she just goes where ever she wants to and looks at you like "WTF you lookin at?" Ohhhhh.....no no no she just didn't!! I have a pug. I realize it's a smaller dog, but she thinks and acts like a pit bull. Other than her........I've always had bigger dogs and probably would have gotten one if the space I was occupying at the time would have allowed for it. Roxy is potty trained and she fetches and I even taught her how to tippy toe. I do believe that Noah's other long hair thing might be a papillon like you described anvil. That's what she looks like anyhow.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:56 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Haha you guys are funny! Thanks for making my morning a little lighter today.

Cindi, I hope you feel better.. I hate the stomach virus.. I was thinking earlier that I might be getting one. My stomach was killing me last night and it seems bloated which I ver rarely get bloated.

Hugs,
jewel
Old 04-18-2007, 07:57 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cinderellawkids View Post
I only once had a little dog for about 2 weeks, a terrier chihua (sp) mix, she had severe hookworms and kept pooing on my bed, that was it
Ewwwwwwwwwww......cough cough.......

I think I'm coming down with a case of that stomach thing now............gross..........lol
Old 04-18-2007, 08:00 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Whats with this day?
I dropped my car at the shop this morning okay. Suppose to run a diagnostic and fix two things. I just got a call their adapter broke they cant do it today, so now I have to arrange another ride tomorrow from there ect. UGGH, can nothing go my way?
Old 04-18-2007, 08:03 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
grateful rca

ok, will you guys try grapefruit? let me know if it does kind of settle your stomachs. it did wonders for me when i was sick about a month ago.
Old 04-18-2007, 08:06 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  

The acid in grapefruit gives me sores on my mouth. I think those are more painful then these lower intestinal cramps. Thanks for the tip, but Im not gonna try it.
Old 04-18-2007, 08:07 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  

boiled onions are good for an upset stomach.......or maybe it's colic........but you boil the onion until it's clear then drink the onion water only while it's still warm. I've never tried it though...........
Old 04-18-2007, 08:10 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  

I look cute at work. Sitting here with vitamin water, soda crackers all snuggled under a blanket doing dictation, I bet everyone thinks Im nuts