Different Reaction

Old 06-17-2006, 05:19 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Occasional poor taste poster

Better to take it out on an ironing board....
Old 06-17-2006, 05:27 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
grateful rca

how does that sound, a day on the beach for fathers day ,without the child to enjoy it with. the mind of an addict never cease to amaze me. i have the same issues with my ah and we have 2 kids together and none of us have heard from him in months.
Old 06-18-2006, 01:30 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Reikihelps

F o B
I hope your son can talk about it. He may need to iron, too!
Old 06-18-2006, 08:35 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

An ironing board? I didn't think anybody still used an iron, let alone an ironing board.

I usually take out my frustrations on a pint of Ben and Jerry's. Have three pints in the fridge tonight: Cherry Garcia, Chubby Hubby, and Pistachio-Pistachio, so I'm ready for anything. The only problem is--which one shall I choose first?

Way to handle the hubby, ***!

Edit: Oh geeze, I see your moniker is now considered a bad word and F-O-B was replaced with askerisks.
Old 06-18-2006, 08:44 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Edit: Oh geeze, I see your moniker is now considered a bad word and F-O-B was replaced with askerisks.
LOL, I noticed that too!!!!!!!

As for the ironing board - I was just wondering what to do with mine as I haven't used it in years! Hmm....maybe now I have been given a new idea - like a punching bag, only much harder! LOL
Old 06-18-2006, 09:08 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

How great for you! There is no more definite proof that he no longer controls you than when you can prove to yourself that YOU control your actions and your words.

Good for you for choosing your own behavior instead of letting him drag you into a series of reactions!
Old 06-19-2006, 04:51 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Alcohol is a cruel mistress!!!

FormerDoormat~~ I use my iron. I am one of those weird people who actually like to iron clothes, I find it so relaxing, maybe I should have been a 50's housewife!!!

*** ~ I so wish things were different for ur son, How hard it must be as a mother to have to watch your child being hurt time and time again! I will say a prayer for him, in the mean time leave the poor ironing board alone and look into a nice punching bag, you'll at least save ur knuckles. Kerry