Jeepers Searching!

Old 02-01-2003, 09:14 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

humerous, informative post ladies!! i've really enjoyed and i needed that today.husband got dr to give him vicadan for his bad knee. boy, is it riling me to listen to him talk and laugh and deny being higher that a kite. pharmacy instructions r 1-2 pills as needed for pain in 6 hrs. he picked up pills and took 3 immediately and drove home 3 hours later more.. i guess i better load up on jujubees, duct tape, and ear muffs, maybe take a walk in the rain. boy, i haven't heard him this high in a while, and it's rocking my world.helmet and armor please and where is ogly with the frying pan, some one hit me in my mouth. this is just a test, thank u god,i guess i need a little exercise. walking creates endorphins, and i'm waiting on an invalid."what does your majesty need,"" now,more pills, limp out and get them yourself."sorry ,just venting, i wasn't even gonna discuss this, i thought i had a handle on it. i love my group therapy here. smoke, back on task,SUFFER, i gotta love it. i am not without compassion, his knee is red and hot and swollen twice the size of normal. i just have to say i'm not gonna be a sugar bitch today. pardon my french. deep breaths,!! can i get that duck with the ballon ann,?

well i'm all dressed and i'm quite hot in the armor and earmuffs and i think i might have a hot flash.
love u and thanks for listening
caramel hugs from sugar, i'm melting