Just venting about an off topic....

Old 01-11-2003, 03:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Just venting about an off topic....

Hello everyone,

Well, I have been kind of low key lately. Nothing much going on in my life personally which is always a good thing. I love that no news is good news saying. No drinking lately for the hubby since he broke his ankle/leg but I do think he has been taking a little too many pain pills. The doctor cut him off from the percs and has given him something else, maybe the man has ESP who knows.

I have my great niece (is that what she would be if she is my nephews child?) today which is always a pleasure even though she can be a PITA Her family is still homeless and staying with my sister in a one bedroom apartment. I don't know how she can stand it. Today she got eviction papers. Not sure if its because of too many people staying there or not paying her rent (she only has a part time job and her son doesn't give her much). I saw her looking at the papers but she didn't offer to talk to me about it. I feel helpless. I don't have that kind of money for the rent thing and obviously her son isn't making much of an effort to get out. I'm not even sure why I am telling you all this. I guess I just feel helpless and I needed to share.

I feel so bad for my sister and the kids but how can you make people seek out the help they need. I guess you can't make people do things when they don't want to do them. Boy does that sound familiar.

Oh well, thanks for letting me vent about an off topic. I am just feeling really sad and needed to be around some family.

Take care.
Many hugs.
Love,
Debbie
Old 01-11-2003, 03:29 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((((((( Debbie!!! )))))))
:kisshug:
Smoke
Old 01-11-2003, 04:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Debbie

You have done more than your share to try to help these people. My guess is that they will find a way and be okay.

Enjoy your visit with your niece and trust the rest to God.
Old 01-11-2003, 04:18 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

****{Smoke}}} Thanks.

****{Ann}}} I know. I guess the helper in me wants to come out. I know things will be fine, I just wish they would hurry along

Well, I have to draw the childs bath....lol She loves getting baths. She is a funny child.

Many hugs.
Love
Debbie