Arrgghhh!

Old 03-08-2005, 05:53 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Dancing To My Own Beat

When someone is mad at me, I can't help but feel turmoil. Knowing in my head that it has nothing to do with me helps some, and I can learn to react differently. But I need help to find peace in the storm. I say the same thing a lot of times. Thank God I have a meeting, phone numbers, and literature. I can't get ok by myself. Get lots of hugs at your meeting. Sending you a big hug from me, Magic
Old 03-08-2005, 06:07 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

girlfriend - yep - there are so many that are messed up and not seeking help. i think they know more now and are trying to help now but there are so many lost souls out there and that particular war had so many bad connotations surrounding it. i think they are a unique group.

magic - thanks for the hug - i had one person ask for my phone number after the meeting as she said she was needing lots of support now. i told her i was too so i believe, again, i was in the right place at the right time. going to church helped me out sun. - it gave me a feeling of peace.

the anger really is at the disease and i guess that's something that i haven't completely come to terms with yet. i will keep plugging away - i am going to another meeting tomorrow nite!

thanks everyone for being there!