Merry Christmas to us All!!!

Old 12-23-2004, 03:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Merry Christmas to us All!!!

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday to all of you who I've never met, yet consider to be the keeper of my secrets and my closest confidants!!! I wish you all joy, peace, and happiness and the ability to enjoy ourselves, regardless of those who try to take away our serenity! I, for one, can't wait to see my children's happy faces, my family, and the ability to know I can be happy and feel gratitude! God bless you all and enjoy the holidays!!
Old 12-23-2004, 05:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Caring for the 3 little bears

Peaches, ditto to you! I have decided I am going to have a terrific next 4 days! I hope everyone else that comes to this sight can have some peace and happiness in their lives over this weekend. Regardless of where they are, what stage they are in with themselves, what stage their addicts are in, I wish each and every one of you along with our addicts peace this Christmas.

I am getting ready to light some candles, put on a great Christmas CD, titled WOW Christmas, cuddle with my kiddos on the couch, and talk about the true meaning of Christmas.

I pray each and everyone of you will do something in your lives to make a dream come true in the new year. God Bless each of you!
Old 12-24-2004, 05:38 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Peaches

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and are able to keep your tools close at hand, ready to defend your serenity at any time. Give the kids an extra hug from me.

I am at home with my family and it's the best place for me right now. A bit of TLC never goes amiss.

Take care everyone and remember to keep the focus on yourselves, come what may.

Love

Minnie
xxx
Old 12-24-2004, 06:42 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Merry Christmas to {everyone}...
And Happy New years.
Old 12-24-2004, 07:13 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas !!
Old 12-24-2004, 08:39 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Radar

Merry Christmas Peaches and to everyone at SR. Thanks for sharing your lives with me for these past few months. You're my light in a confusing world.
Karen