A decision to make

Old 01-30-2021, 06:37 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Ariesagain View Post
First of all, can you keep the dog? People in active addiction (and yes, he is) aren’t the best pet owners ever. I don’t care what your Ex is saying.

Second, please stay on top of it regarding the divorce. One thing that may be working to your advantage is that the “psychologist” may be bugging him to get the divorce over with. Is his grandmother really an attorney? If so, you might check in with her directly. Just a thought.

Yes, I’m old and cynical. But there have been qualifiers who have lied about having cancer, so lying about divorce proceedings wouldn’t exactly be a surprise.

I’m rooting for you! You’re doing hard things and they suck and yet you’re persisting. Brava.

Thanks for the message. Unfortunately I can’t keep him to take him with me would cost tons of money as he is a huge dog. Besides, I won’t probably be living in my hometown, so i really have nowhere to take him to.

So far I think X was doing a good job at taking care of him, as I see my dog healthy and not skinny. I think he will later return him to the farm. But if it was a smaller dog or the process was easier I would have taken him without shade of a doubt!

Originally Posted by SmallButMighty View Post
I agree with Aries regarding divorce proceedings, be careful... ESPECIALLY since/if you don't have a full grasp on the language spoken/written where you are. Did you KNOW his grandmother was an attorney or is that a new development?
Thanks for the message, SBM.

Yes, I knew she was an attorney. And I actually told him to seek her help in September - he didn’t. But now he did, I confirmed it with my mother in law.

I do see him rushing the whole thing. Not sure why now. If it was the dog, the fact that I have proofs or who knows.