Federales......

Old 01-31-2020, 01:42 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

uugghh- looks like going through the appellate court system on divorce, three more interviews to go for the federal and, the DA is meeting with me next week to start the for criminal charges.
Old 01-31-2020, 06:01 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I was thinking about you earlier and thought ... you just can't make this stuff up!!
Your resilience must be getting tested daily...hourly.
Hugs.
Old 01-31-2020, 08:25 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Wombaticus View Post
I was thinking about you earlier and thought ... you just can't make this stuff up!!
Your resilience must be getting tested daily...hourly.
Hugs.
Good Lord it is being tested minute by minute. It's so frustrating and soul sucking to be honest. I cannot believe this is the year 2020 and still fighting to be treated like an equal under the law. Maybe I will just write a book like John Bolton, hell I got all the company phone calls, emails, documentary evidence, voice recordings of drunk oil exec, videos. Then I will market it to all the other oil exec wives and mistresses (huge pop) and make a killing. When they try and stop it I will release more evidence. (if you can tell I am exhausted) The good news however is the higher courts can 1) assign damages attorneys fees 2)assign damages for fraud 3)assign damages for violations of procedure and time delay 4) and then send the rest back to trial court for a jury trial. It would be easier to write a book at this point
Old 02-01-2020, 04:10 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dawnrising View Post
Good Lord it is being tested minute by minute. It's so frustrating and soul sucking to be honest. I cannot believe this is the year 2020 and still fighting to be treated like an equal under the law. Maybe I will just write a book like John Bolton, hell I got all the company phone calls, emails, documentary evidence, voice recordings of drunk oil exec, videos. Then I will market it to all the other oil exec wives and mistresses (huge pop) and make a killing. When they try and stop it I will release more evidence. (if you can tell I am exhausted) The good news however is the higher courts can 1) assign damages attorneys fees 2)assign damages for fraud 3)assign damages for violations of procedure and time delay 4) and then send the rest back to trial court for a jury trial. It would be easier to write a book at this point
keep lots of notes...stranger things have happened.
We're here for you. X