Return home Tomorrow

Old 12-11-2018, 12:04 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Awal View Post
I just noticed a new bottle of milk in the fridge with only a little of it used. It had the brand name of the store my friend saw AH walking from yesterday morning. Maybe (just maybe) he had run out of milk for his morning tea and had gone to buy this...maybe she suspected the worst and passed that on. She is certainly biased as her hubby was a drinker and she hates my AH with a passion. He certainly wouldn't think to mention something as trivial as buying milk. Who knows and more to the point who will ever know.
Oh no, you are checking the milk bottle levels! (kidding!)

Well, he did buy a litre of brandy before you left, it's not like you didn't know he was drinking anyway.

Didn't she say he had it "stashed" in his coat? Even that's weird, don't they have bags at the store? I'm just saying it may have been over dramatized?
Old 12-11-2018, 05:04 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by trailmix View Post
Oh no, you are checking the milk bottle levels! (kidding!)

Well, he did buy a litre of brandy before you left, it's not like you didn't know he was drinking anyway.

Didn't she say he had it "stashed" in his coat? Even that's weird, don't they have bags at the store? I'm just saying it may have been over dramatized?
yes even checking the milk now lol 😂 l think maybe an over dramatized version may have been relayed. Thinking about it l doubt he would go to a local store to buy booze early morning..he wants to appear normal and that would shout out 'drink problem' to the cashier. Whatever happened lm not gonna stress over it. Its his business not mine or my neighbours.
l am determined to get myself back on track 😁
Old 12-11-2018, 11:37 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

"She is certainly biased as her hubby was a drinker and she hates my AH with a passion. "

If she really hates your husband, then I would say she is not good to be around unless she will agree to not discuss your husband's drinking. Sure we need to vent sometimes, but she is not a person who can be helpful or unbiased.
My 2 cents
Old 12-11-2018, 02:11 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by mylifeismine View Post
"She is certainly biased as her hubby was a drinker and she hates my AH with a passion. "

If she really hates your husband, then I would say she is not good to be around unless she will agree to not discuss your husband's drinking. Sure we need to vent sometimes, but she is not a person who can be helpful or unbiased.
My 2 cents
She is helpful in that she gives me safe haven if he is ever moody with me. She has seen me in tears so many times that is why she loathes him. And now of course he is doing as her husband did...not quite as bad (yet) but the basics are the same. Lying hiding gaslighting and of course drinking.
She wont have an unbiased view. In return he loathes her...they dont speak. Other than this subject she is a very good friend to me.