Ya'll are rid of me...

Old 01-05-2018, 09:46 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Wishing you lots of success. And BTW, my H got his cell phone access aback after his first week in rehab (which I thought was kind of weird but they allowed it)
And I'm sorry your H is not very supportive. I can't remember if there was a particular reason or not but ultimately you are doing this for you and you have your parents' support. Emotionally I have not been there for my H through his rehab either but did support the fact that he went to rehab and kept the household running. It is still very hard for me to be there for him emotionally. Too many years of repeated hurt and disappointment. Unfortunately it doesn't sound like your H is really open to getting help himself either (which I am doing it's just slow going) which may make it very hard for you to do continue your recovery after rehab if he doesn't even support the fact that you want to get and stay sober. Focus on you and your recovery and the people that are there to support you because even if he doesn't care other people obviously do care about you and you're doing this for you. If he can't get on board then that is his problem to deal with. Stay strong for you, it sounds like you are very motivated to do this which is half the battle!! Good for you that youre following through despite the lack of support from your H. That to me shows you are serious about your recovery!
Old 01-05-2018, 10:27 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

We actually care - A LOT! You are doing such a difficult thing - something we ALL hope alcoholics will do for themselves! Wishing you the very best, you are worth it!!
Old 01-05-2018, 12:19 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I wish you big success!
Old 01-05-2018, 01:48 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Administrator

I hope to see you back here after 30 days, sober and happy!