Choices

Old 09-09-2015, 03:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Choices

My exabf reached to me via email today deep sigh. I hate to admit it but a part of me was glad and wondered if he was ready to clean his life up. No such luck but am not mad at myself for responding or at him. Bc see it was my choice to reply back him and tell him you need to get yourself help if that's what you really want to do. Only you can help you not anyone else. I told him that I love the man who was sober and wrking a recovery program. The man that he has become bares no resemblance of that man. SR am choosing to be grateful that this man entered my life. bc I was shown that I could actually love a man wholeheartedly. Am choosing to let go of the alcoholic that has been in my life 1.5 yrs now bc am not the type of person who can cater to a person who has no insight to help themselves. I love him very much but I am choosing me. God has a rhyme and reason for everything and I truly believe that me meeting him was God's plan so I could begin to actually heal with my deceased A/drug addicted father.