Do you have to have to be on here......

Old 09-02-2004, 09:20 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

The Jeckyl and Hyde thing Osier is hard thing to deal with ourselves and our relationship with that person but, for a child to have to endure that kind of uncertain pattern in their life as I did, many did and your children had too it is just the most heart wrenching thing of the Jeckyl and Hyde person. We as adults have a bit more strength to pull ourselves in the right direction with alot of work involved mind you but a child to have to endure the thoughts of not knowing what to do or say to someone that is a parent figure is just not something easy to heal from. (((Hugs))) to you and everyone that has so openly shared with me on this thread-and as Magic said "we are learning that we have the choice and the responsibility. We also don't have to go through it alone." KUDOS!

And yes Tiny I agree with Magic about the Al-anon meetings....are a great option! I currently am in counseling and have been for years-it is always a nice thing to go and just let off stem-on a person who is safe (kind of like this place) there are times I go and we just talk about the weather and have coffee! Those are the days I know and feel the progress that I have made! I myself have to take the advice of magic and return to the Al-anon meetings as they truly are a great resource as well! I can honestly say that even when I'm alone without someone in my life, I do not feel alone because I'm content with it! I rather be alone and happy than be with someone and feel alone! (that saying holds true!)

(((HUGS)))) again to everyone for making me feel much better than when I started this thread! Beautiful people in here! I wish nothing but happiness and strength to all )¸.·´´¯)°°¤¸·:·.x °¤·¸(¯` ´·.¸¨:·.x¤º°°)¸.· ´´¯)°°¤¸·:·.x°¤ ·Â¸(¯` ´·.¸¨:·.x¤º°°)¸.· ´´¯)°°¤¸·:·.x°¤ ·Â¸(¯` ´·.¸¨:·.x¤º°°)¸.· ´´¯)°°¤¸·:·.x°¤ ·Â¸(¯` ´·.¸¨:·.x¤º°°)¸.· ´´¯)°°¤¸·:·.x°¤ ·Â¸(¯` ´·.¸¨:·.x¤º°°)¸.· ´´¯)°°¤¸·:·.x°¤ ·Â¸(¯` ´·.¸¨:·.x¤º°°)¸.· ´´¯)°°¤¸·:·.x°¤ ·Â¸(¯` ´·.¸¨:·.