The saga continues

Old 07-01-2015, 02:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The saga continues

On Monday night, a huge fight exploded between ABF and me. The end result was him storming out and telling me he was going to find a new place when he got back from visiting his family. After lying on my floor and wailing for a bit, I started to get comfortable with him not being here, and let me tell you - it's been pretty relaxing.

Since then, however, he's been texting me basically like nothing happened, until about an hour ago, when I woke up to find five missed calls and fifteen texts from him, all about how sad he is and how he wants to die and how he knows he's a scumbag and blah blabbity blah blah. Because I'm a sucker, I called him and tried to have a rational conversation with him about what was going on. The conversation quickly turned to the incident where he flipped my favorite table and the incident where he locked me out of my apartment and lashed out at one of my friends. I told him how scary both of these incidents were for me, and true to form, he turned it all around on me. Re: the table - "That wasn't as scary as you're making it sound." Okay...how would you know how scary I found that? His position on the other incident is that because I had been drinking with my friends and tried to bring them home, he had the right to be pissed and that he's not going to apologize for his actions because they were somehow justified.

At that point, I just gave up. I shouldn't have even called him in the first place, so I just tried to get off the phone. He claims he's going to start looking for a new place. We'll see. So glad I have therapy in a few hours. I hate all these manipulative mind games.