Devestated

Old 02-18-2015, 12:10 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

SadInTx, one of the biggest gifts my therapist gave me was the idea of reframing. That you can choose to see things from a different perspective. And how that's a way to get out of a hole when you feel stuck.
Old 02-18-2015, 12:15 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

If you find it odd he was there and you have the order up to date, call the police.

It may be that he and his gf go to this doctor and he left when he saw you because it violates the order.

I would switch doctors personally.
Old 02-18-2015, 12:30 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

It was a new doctor not one that I go to just the first available to see my sick son just a street away from my sons childcare
Old 02-18-2015, 12:52 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

stay safe

After reading all of your posts on this current feeling you are dealing with...I can understand on many levels what you must be going through. My experiences with my ex are similar in a few ways. He is supposedly sober now, and has been for 5-6 years. We were together for about 8 years, the last two on and off. I still have open wounds when I think about what happened and what didn't happen "then". I can never trust him though...he ruined that for us. And now I am grateful we are parted because evidently, he is taking all these drugs to stay "normal" and not drink any more. The drinking has severely altered his personality and his lifestyle. He even admits this. My friendly advice is to stay safe and stay true to yourself. Good luck with your grief and healing. Sometimes time doesn't "heal" enough to forget but your life grows and you gain new perspectives.
Originally Posted by killerinstinct View Post
I've a restraining order on him.. He had to stay a certain distance away.. It is weird that he was there.. Maybe a coincidence maybe he saw us walk in there .. It is odd considering he doesn't live anywhere near there from what I remember. I saw move closer to us all of a sudden and almost sat behind us... Then from the corner of my eye I saw him get up and walk out of the room when my son started screaming like crazy because he was sick..
Old 02-18-2015, 02:03 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I'm a complete mess.. Just saw a counsellor my DV worker my lawyer spoke to my detective and now off to see my doctor.. I can't believe that I feel this way I can't stop crying ..