just need feedback please

Old 04-23-2014, 10:08 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Just say NO. You are not married, barely even in a real relationship (part-time at best considering you say you even forget he has issues he is not dealing with), therefore there is not even a need to give you affirmation that your thinking is right and his is wrong. Your finances/credit card is YOURS and your right to just say NO with no need for a reason, regardless of what a part-time bf that is emotionally abusive is telling you.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:47 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

So sorry that you're dealing with this. It's one thing for you to offer to pay if an outing was your invitation. It's another if, before you head out, you BOTH agree to go dutch. It is quite another if he is EXPECTING you to share 1/2 of your money with him when you're not even sharing a roof. Couples share when they share a combined household. "Hey! Here's my cell phone bill - where's your 1/2 of the payment? After all, I use my phone to call and talk with you," is not a valid example of a reason for a guy you're dating and not living with to ask for money.
Old 04-24-2014, 06:48 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Just one thing to add-when you are dating someone, you are getting the BEST of them. If hie is this selfish now, you can be sure it won't even be 50/50 when you are married. I can tell you from personal experience that my AH refused to curb his spending even if it meant that the kids would go without. Please consider breaking this off or at least dating other people. Sometimes when you spend a lot of your time with an A, they can start to seem normal.