Vehicle entrappment

Old 03-29-2014, 09:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Vehicle entrappment

I spoke with another lawyer. I felt much more comfortable with him than previous one. AH is escalating and it is making me nervous. Friday night I was leaving to take dd14 to a school function. I told AH I was picking up fast food. As we are walking out of the house AH runs (literally) out to car and jumps in. I told him he needed to take a separate vehicle but he wouldn't get out. Today kids and I are leaving to run errands. As I am pulling out of the drive way he comes running out of the house. I keep backing out. As I am turning down the street he is still coming down the drive way. I make sure the doors are locked then crack the window. He has his pouty face on and says he wants to go. As I drive off I can feel a migraine starting. I had forewarned the kids and told them that if he wouldn't let us leave without him I was calling the police. What a way to live. When we get home I see he is ready for the night with three tall boys on the front seat of his car.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

So sorry for what you are dealing with! I had the summer from hell with Mr. PartyofOne last year so I know the madness.