It's about me.

Old 03-26-2014, 04:32 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Pia

Originally Posted by Hawkeye13 View Post
You will find something better work-wise soon and also get more and more handy around the house--don't worry

The important thing is that you are choosing the terms of your own life now and that makes us all happy!
Hawkeye
"The important thing is that you are choosing the terms of your own life now and that makes us all happy!"

This statement has been stuck in my head thank you.
I am turning in my 2 weeks notice today. Although rationally I should never quit a job without one already lined up, I just can't deal with the accounting job.

When a boss smashes his fits on a table and curses people out acting like a gorilla and i'm scared to ask a question and sit at my desk paralyzed staring at the computer. I was sick when the big boss told the other manager shut the heck up and just do what I told you to.

I have come to the realization just like my marriage it isn't getting better. I have only been there for a few weeks and I was in the restroom crying and many days crying as i'm driving home and beating myself trying to tell myself if only I knew the job better if only I stop asking questions.

I am making my stand and quitting. Now im scared to tell boss man geesh.
I have playfully asked for direction and I believe I will be ok.