Doing well, just feeling unsettled.

Old 12-27-2013, 09:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Doing well, just feeling unsettled.

I went to a 6:00 am yoga class across the street. I can't believe it finally popped into my head to do this at 5:00 in the morning. It's a habit I want to cultivate and I'm hoping to go 2 or 3 times a week. I feel good, but man....are my legs and lower back sore.

I hate to admit it but I really miss my BF since he left for rehab Monday, which is to be expected. I know I'm only human and have been really taking care of and focusing on myself but I just wish I could put it out of my mind completely for the next month. I'm off work until Thursday, and while I'm enjoying relaxing I have this nagging feeling that I should be doing something productive constantly.

Time for an epsom salt bath. I'm glad I'm getting on track because I've been eating way too much and just not moving enough. There's no way I want my food addiction to rear its ugly head again. Fighting off winter depression is something I have to be vigilant about.

Thanks for listening. Wishing you all a happy new year.
Old 12-27-2013, 09:48 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Reader...taking care of you is being productive! It is hard to relax when your mind is not usto that.

Read a book, visit friends and family, do more yoga. Watch funny movies. Do things for YOU.

Wow do I admire your willpower to get up at 5am. Good for you!

Hugs!