O/T - For the Littles that still believe in Santa

Old 12-13-2013, 07:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thumbs up O/T - For the Littles that still believe in Santa

I don't think I've ever shared this during the holidays, and maybe many of you already use it.

The website http://www.portablenorthpole.com/home is AMAZING if you have little kids that Still Believe.

You can create free videos to send to your email from Santa to each child, personalizing it with their names, pictures & a few specific facts like the gift they are asking for this year. (You can also pay an upcharge & customize to the heavens but the free version has also been more than enough for us - it allows you to use 2 pics for the child's "album".)

You an also request that they send a video from Santa on your child's birthday in the next year, which is generic but fun when they receive it! (also free)

They offer a lot of other pay services/products if you are interested in that stuff, but for all of us on a strict holiday budget this year, the video is a great little "extra" that you can do for no cost other than your time.

I happen to have the only academically advanced 4th grader that still believes. As much as it's kinda getting old, I also cling to this time when she is absolutely, blindingly choosing to not see the forest for the trees & relying only on Faith & keeping a white-knuckle grip on that part of her Innocence.

I finished her video last night while she was doing her homework & she viewed it just before going to bed - about 10x. She'll probably watch it again another 200x by the time the weekend is over, lol!!
Old 12-13-2013, 07:51 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I have used this for years...even my 14 year old still cannot figure out how I did it! It's amazing!