Alcoholic Neighbor

Old 11-22-2013, 02:57 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Recovering2, her husband knows what she does, I really think he's afraid of her. The way she talks to him in front of us is horrible and he just stands there with his mouth closed. Believe me I've had to hold my tongue so many times it's not funny. So far so good today, the barriers have worked, it's getting dark and there's been no sight of her. Peace and quiet abounds! Yay!
Old 12-01-2013, 06:15 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hi everybody, thought you'd like a quick update. We had to resort to chain locking the gates between the properties and our front gate, no matter what we've done our alcoholic neighbor does not respect our boundaries. We live in a remote area and with the alcoholic's brain getting worse we feel safer. When my husband told her husband we were locking the gates for safety, his reply was "why should we worry his wife has a gun". Which she does, loaded and under her bed. And I'm worrying needlessly......I don't think so.
Old 12-01-2013, 06:31 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Good Lord... How about a call to the local police department if she keeps coming over. Maybe that will show her you're over the stupid crap.

And she has a gun? Like she really needs one!!! Wow.