What happened to Mothers instinct?

Old 10-27-2013, 12:56 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by pinkdog View Post
Hi Singledad, great job of taking care of your kids. Love to you.
Thank you pinkdog!!! I gotta say that I have been working on intuition until finding this site. The support and information is really making it a bit easier to understand my situation. It is still hard as hell, but I feel like as if I was blind and now somehow regaining my sight again...if that makes any sense.
My girls are my world and I am loving every moment with them ...ok, I am hating doing the laundry
Old 10-27-2013, 02:10 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

SingleDadPolo,
SingleMomPippi here.
It is shocking that your wife could abandon you and her three children like that. And not remember the teddy bears?!
I know when I had to keep AH out of our family home because he had become scary and unpredictable, a lot of me believed he would wake up because of our most delicious, superb, incredibly beautiful and loveable four children.
Nope. He may have wavered a little, but he really wasn't considering any real change on his part.
A lot of me still thought, well, at least he'd send them money so they could continue in their lessons and all that.
Nope. He fought hard to make sure child support would be the bare minimum. Then I certainly believed he would pay the child support so that his children could at least eat.
Nope. It's been four weeks now and it's thanks to my mother they haven't starved.
Don't lose your incredulity. It's a sign of health.
Oh, these poor children. Give them all of your love and make sure they know know know that you will always be there for them 100% no matter what.
You know, I am in quite a bit of pain in seeing Stbxah reveal himself as he is. But I have all that really matters. My four children.
It's going to be okay as long as we have each other.

All my best,

Pippi