One day at a time...

Hope you have a better dat today.

Hugs,
db
Old 06-09-2013, 03:51 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Lilamy

I am sorry that phone call sent your world spinning. Hope you have a beatiful-weather day today, too!
Old 06-09-2013, 04:43 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

((((((((((((Lillamy))))))

I'm a little late in chiming in here. I admire your recovery so much...you have always been such a source of inspiration and hope for me. I know your recovery is strong and I know you will take whatever lesson you need to take from this situation and use it to make you stronger. Somewhere under the pile of emotions, there is a recovery tool or lesson to be mined and polished and saved for future reference. But all of that can be done later. For now, just revert back to the basics of self-care and nurture yourself. You are a rock star. You are! Your children are so blessed to have you and you to have them. Nothing else really matters in the big scheme of things.

Huge hugs and encouragement and support...
Mary
Old 06-10-2013, 06:23 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Lilamy,
I'm late in chiming in too. I love what Mary said and couldn't find better words than hers.
You are a rock star!
I hope you are doing better and have found your way out from under the pile of emotions.
Hugs to you!
MamaKit
Old 06-10-2013, 06:31 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Good Monday to you, friends!

I'm heading into a Monday that will stretch and challenge me, including dealing with folks in robes and folks wit "Esq." after their names.

I wouldn't say I'm calm, but I'm focused and reminding myself that I only have control over what I have control over - myself, my words, my actions, my attitudes. I may not always have control over what I feel, but I have control over how I express what I feel.

That's all. The rest, well, that's going to have to be up to my HP.

I wish you peace (even if it's only found in short moments) and wisdom to deal with what your Monday is serving up. And now I'm gonna go fire both the maid and the butler because neither one if them made me coffee. Or, it appears, cleaned the house while I was asleep.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:35 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

You're starting your Monday off with the right attitude, lillamy! Sending you strength and hugs to get through today - keep that chin up!!
Old 06-10-2013, 12:56 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

Well dear I have no coffee, no clean house - but I do have lots of

PINK HUGS!!!!

praying your HP's very best for you!!!
Old 06-10-2013, 01:30 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Hugs and more hugs from another mom who knows exactly what you are going through.. Hang in there. You are stronger than you think and it's ok to let down your guard once in a while. If you need to be sad, be sad! I will often put on a movie and go take a shower so I can have a nice long cry. It's so hard holding it together for the kids sake all the time. I often find myself drained from all the energy it takes plus trying to keep up with the kids. Try to live in the moment, look around at all you have going for you in your life. Your XAH was lucky to have you when he did. It's his loss!
Old 06-11-2013, 09:37 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

A day late but:
(((((((HUGS)))))))