a depressing week

Old 11-02-2012, 06:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

a depressing week

It has been raining for over a week and we even had snow today, negataive political ads are taking over the media and my AH is packing and will move out in the morning. Tonight I am going to pray for sunshine, a disruption in cable for the next four days and strength to not break down and ask my AH to stay when I know I have to let him go so that I can be healthy and happy again.
Old 11-02-2012, 06:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

So sorry you're hurting.
I'm finding it hard to let go too but made the healthy choice too.
Hang in there.
Hugs to you.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:27 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I broke down, PhDiva. I was going to ask my RAH for a separation today; I told him that I wanted one. He said that he did not. So, he's coming back into the house, although I do not know for how long. I have to learn how to better stand up for myself. It is hard in the face of his recovery and claims that he will continue to get better. It is hard to shove the dreams away.

I know that you're hurting, but you're doing the right thing. You are. You really are. And you are much stronger than you think.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:34 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Be extra kind and loving to yourself tonight and this week. Treat yourself to something special - fancy coffee, pedicure... Take a break to just be and relax.

It may seem impossible but it's so be necessary right now.

This too shall pass phdiva!! Hang in here
Old 11-03-2012, 03:46 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Be as kind to yourself as you would to a friend. That means being tough about prioritizing yourself, right? I had a great and enlightening discussion yesterday about this - why would I blow myself off if I wouldn't blow someone else off? You can make it through this. <<hugs>> to you.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:19 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

You can and you will make it. This is the healthiest decision for you. There are better days ahead even if it does not seem like it now. Stay strong, you are NOT alone.

(((Hugs)))
Old 11-04-2012, 05:55 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Thinking of you today. Stay strong and remember you have to be the most important person to you.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:43 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Think of it this way it is for you but also for his own good. You will no longer be enabling him and you being healthy will help everybody in the long run. Been where you are it's a rotten feeling but it gets better. We might as well be suffering for progress as opposed to suffering for nothing. Thinking of you, keep close to your HP.