Pretty, pretty lies. More will be revealed.

Old 10-25-2012, 04:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Pretty, pretty lies. More will be revealed.

My XAH has been gone for six weeks.

The revelations and the lies are oh, so painfully clear, now.

He SAYS: "I will NEVER neglect my wife and children even if I am not living in my home! NEVER! I am a man of my word!"

LMFAO!

He DOES: NOT pay child support. Not one cent. He has quite a few and various reasons why this is absolutely impossible at this moment in time. Oh and I should feel very sad and sorry for him because, according to him, it's "NOT MY FAULT". Poor King Baby. Bad shiz just happens to follow him around.

He DOES: NOT see his children on the schedule we agreed to. I imagine if I had myself a fancy-man or some WILD PARTIES to attend I might find this a PITA. Alas, I do not. I just find it sad that he can't be bothered to arrange his drinking and drug taking around seeing his kids. Our kids are GREAT little people. Yet, he has chosen his addictions over his kids. His home. His family.

He HAS managed to spend the first night he spent with our children at his "apartment" calling brothels and prostitutes and sex phone lines. Silly drunken fool hasn't yet realised I still get the bills sent to me. (I'm not going to pay them for him!)

More and more being revealed every single day.

For me, the truth is so much easier to see when he is not here gas-lighting me and telling me such beautiful, pretty lies, with such pretty, pretty words.

And yet, I am very aware of the codie thing: The kids EXPECT him to f&ck up. So when he does, they just say "Meh." Because they have learned to expect that he will f&ck up. But if I f&ck up, they are going to be resentful and angry.

More will be revealed.

It's like peeling a nasty onion. Very, very slowly.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Iceberg Ahead!

That's why he's the XXXah!

Sorry the kids don't have a good dad.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:03 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

YUck!
Old 10-25-2012, 06:16 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I have to giggle almost because it sounds like you've been talking to my STBXAH.

He says the same crap. "I will always support you and the kids. You guys are my number one priority.".

Same thing. No child/spousal support. In fact his pay cheques were still coming home, but he stopped that. Can't have me spending all the money on vehicle payments and a mortgage when there is a girlfriend to wine and dine! He has seen his children twice (on the same weekend) in the past six weeks. He has had the bills redirected to be sent to him....so when he is feeling generous he texts me to let me know that he paid one. Then of course that means I should do something for him, because he has went out of his way to pay our heat bill.

My new little mantra from here is "more will be revealed". When ever something seems out of place with him, I calmly say it....and so far it has always been true! Sucky and unbelievable at times, but true.

Did he really think that you wouldn't know about the phone sex calls?!

I understand about the kids. If he screws up, doesn't show up, doesn't call, they are dissappointed, but not surprised. If I were to do those things they would be horrified.

Sending you strength to deal with all the garbage he's throwing your way!
Old 10-25-2012, 06:18 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Active addicts.. their motto is: broken promises "R" us ...

I am glad he is an XAH.

Keep moving forward, you are very strong.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:48 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
peaceful seabird

I suggest making the separation permanent and legal ~ get a divorce with child support spelled out.

By making it legal, the visitation schedule is in writing and the child support can be deducted from his wages.

Take your power back. You don't have to listen to the lies anymore.